Gujarat Scholarship Scheme 2017
The Gujarat Samaj Kalyan Vibhag is now all set to distribute the Gujarat Scholarship Scheme 2017 to the eligible aspirants. To check the eligible criteria of Gujarat Scholarship 2017, aspirants must read our web page very carefully. Also, check the procedure of applying for Gujarat Scholarship Online Registration 2016 from here.
Every Year a large no of aspirants have been applied against this Scholarship Scheme but those who are good in studies and their financial condition is not good are only selected for the scholarship procedure. This year also, the Gujarat Samaj Kalyan Vibhag has provided excellent news regarding Gujarat Scholarship Scheme 2017 through an online mode.
Scholarship Given By: Gujarat Samaj Kalyan Vibhag
Gujarat Online Registration 2017
The Gujarat state provides the scholarship for needy students, who want to continue their studies. The Backward class i.e. SC/ST/OBC/ can apply this online application. The Scholarship offered to follow courses students such as 10th, 12th and Undergraduate and Post graduates program i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com, M.A, M.Sc, MCA, BCA, BBA etc.
After completing the Gujarat Online Registration 2016, aspirants must note out the register number which help you while the time of getting scholarship amount. Candidate must keep their registration ID safe for the further use.
Make sure, aspirants applying for the Gujarat State Scholarship Scheme 2016 before the deadline to get scholarship award otherwise your form will be rejected. To check the Eligible Criteria of Gujarat State Scholarship 2016 aspirants are on the right webpage.
Eligible Criteria of Gujarat State Scholarship 2016
- The scholarship will be allowable to a student who belongs to backward class i.e. SC/ST/BC/OBC and are the permanent resident of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Students who are learning their studies in institutions not authorized by the state or Central Government and shall not be eligible for the scholarship.
- The SC, ST and OBC students will be selected on the basis of merit and reservation.
- The scholarship will be awarded for approved courses under the scheme.
- Caste Certificate
- Guardian’s Income Certificate
- Self-attested copy of Mark sheet of the last exam passed
- Fee Details by the institution
- An Affidavit from Parents
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate
- Photo & Signature
About Gujarat CM Scholarship 2017
The Gujarat CM Scholarship 2016 is given by the chief minister of Gujarat to those aspirants who are good in studies and wish to do more study but lack of money. So, for providing some help the department has provided the Gujarat CM Scholarship Online Form 2017 through its official website.
How to Fill Gujarat State Scholarship Form 2017
- Firstly, go to the official website of the department and then open it.
- From the home page, check the latest notification option.
- Then select the proper link and click on it.
- Now go to the online registration link and then hit this.
- Read the instructions on the web page carefully.
- Here enter all required field carefully.
- Then upload all the needed documents.
- After finishing the process press the submit button carefully.
- The fully filled application form will be showed on your computer screen.
- Check the print preview and take the hard copy for future use.
Dear Aspirants, go to Official website for more details