Goa Scholarship Scheme 2017
Goa Scholarship Scheme 2017 will be release. Aspirants may apply for the Scholarship on or before the last date. Applicants can fill Goa Online Application 2017 by using the below mention links.
The Welfare Society of Goa state is standing to release the latest notification regarding Goa Scholarship Form 2017. All such aspirants those who want to apply for the above mention scheme need to register their name. Candidates who are studying in 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, Under Graduate & Post Graduate programs and belong to the SC/ST/OBC/Minority category are suggested to apply online for Goa Scholarship Scheme 2017.
Name of the Organization: Welfare Society of Goa state
Scheme Type: Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, Merit cum Means, Minority
Last date: Updated Soon
Goa Scholarship Online Application 2017
According to the latest information, only those applicants who fulfill the eligible criteria can appear for this scholarship. Make sure, aspirants submit their application before the last date. The important dates are well mentioned below:
Applicants need to fill all the required according to their documents and registered their application. After completing the process of registration, candidates must save their registration number. Let me informed, this registration Id will be needed in the future use.
- Parents’ annual income should not have above than 1 lakh.
- Candidates should not apply for any other scholarship scheme.
- The organization delivers 40% reservation in Scholarship for girls.
- Students must contain 50% marks in the last examination.
- Be in Indian at Time of applying for the scholarship.
- Have a good track record in academics and extra-curricular achievements.
Documents Required for Goa Scholarship Scheme 2017
- Attested copy of Caste Certificate
- Guardian’s Income Certificate
- Self-attested copy of Mark sheet of the last exam passed
- Fee Details by the institution
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate
- Photo & Signature
How to fill Goa Scholarship Form 2017
- Firstly, contenders must log on to the official website that is “www.dhe.goa.gov.in“.
- Then go to the latest information section.
- After that select the link and read complete details properly.
- Go to apply online link.
- Fill the application with correct details.
- Submit and download the form within given time period.
- At last, take a Printout a hard copy of the application.