Goa Forest Guard Admit Card 2016
The aspirants who have applied for 157 vacant positions of a Forest Guard are now looking for Goa Forest Guard Admit Card 2016 to attend the career test. If you are also one of those candidates then you are reading the right web page all the information is given here for you.
The department of Goa Forest has invited applications from the eligible and willing aspirants from 26th July 2016 to 12th August 2016 and now doing arrangements to conduct a recruitment test. The job seekers who have submitted their applications before the last date may Download Goa Forest Dept Exam Hall Ticket 2016 from the authorized website before some days of exam.
|Name of the Authority||Goa Forest Department|
|Type of Declaration||Goa Forest Guard Admit Card 2016|
|Name of the Post||Forest Guard|
|Number of the Post||157|
|Date of the Exam||Available Soon|
|Admit Card Status||Soon Update|
Goa Forest Dept Exam Hall Ticket 2016
Without hall ticket no applicant will be able to sit for the examination, all the instructions and information of the test shall be mentioned on the call letter like Goa Forest Guard Exam Date 2016, time and a location of the test. This document is as important because it also contains information of aspirant like name, photograph, signature etc.
The selection process shall be based on the following levels
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
The written examination will be of objective type and there will be three parts that contain the question of General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Konkani Language.
The exam pattern of the physical examination is given as follow in the table.
|Male||163 cms.||79 cms.||5 cms.|
|Female||150 cms.||74 cms.||5 cms.|
Steps to Download Goa Forest Guard Admit Card 2016
- Visit the official website which is www.forest.goa.gov.in, direct links are also given at the bottom of this web page.
- Find and click on the notification about the hall ticket/ admit card.
- Fill all the details which are asked like registration name and date of birth etc and press enter or click on the submit button.
- The hall ticket will appear on the screen of your device.
- Download it and take a printout, keep it safe and forget to carry it to the examination venue.
You may download the entry card from the Official Website.