General Administration Department Recruitment 2014:
The State Government of Punjab has recently issued the General Administration Department Recruitment 2014 notification, for the senior Assistant Post. Check the details of 94 Posts details here and apply online.
The Punjab Administration Department is going to Conducts the written test to fill the vacancies of Sr. Assistant posts. Those candidates who are wanted to join govt. job, they can fill the Form before the last date, which is 21st October 2014.
Many Applicants are waiting for this post and now they can apply through online mode. According to the Official notice, department ready to fill 94 vacant posts, So interested and eligible applicant check out the eligibility criteria which is mention below.
Name of the department: Punjab General Administration
Name of the Posts: Senior Assistant
Number of vacancies: 94 vacant Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should Passed the Graduate degree in any approval recognized University.
- The Age for the Senior Assistant Post should between 18 to 38 years as on 01/01/2014.
- Up to 5 year’s upper age relaxation is available for the SC/ST category applicant.
- For the Physical handicapped applicants age relaxation upto 09 years.
- And for State/ Center Govt. employee’s upto 7 years.
- All above mention Relaxation given according to the rule of the Punjab department.
Selection procedure: The Selection procedure is based on the written test and personal interview.
And check the typing test on the computer:
- English Typing at a speed of 30 words per min (Minimum)
- Punjabi Typing at a speed of 30 words per min (Minimum)
Also check the Capability of the Applicants to use the MS Excel sheet.
- The Application fee for the General category Candidate is Rs. 800/-
- For the SC/BC/ and physically handicapped Candidate should pay of Rs. 400/-
Remind: – The Application fee can be deposited in cash through challan Form, on submission of on-line mode. Application fee deposited in a bank other than State Bank of Patiala.
How to Apply for the Punjab General Administration:
- Candidates firstly go to the official website which is www.punjabgovt.gov.in
- Search the option of ‘General Administration’
- Choose the ‘Recruitment of Senior Assistant’.
- Fill the application form without many mistakes.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signatures.
- Submit your application fee.
- Submit your application form to the Punjab Administration department.
- Save the application form for the future use.
If candidate face any problem regarding with the Application form or any query they can ask us to commenting below.
- Last date for online application Submission: 21st October 2014
- Last date for fee Submission: 25th October 2014
To get complete info visit the official Notice of the Organization before applying.