FTII Recruitment 2016
FTII, Pune has introduced an announcement as Film and Television institute of India Recruitment 2014 to fill the many vacancies. Capable and enthusiastic applicants can download the set format of application from the official website. Curiosity aspirants will have to send out properly filled application on the postal address, so as to arrive the examination venue where the examination is to be conducted for these posts. Job lookers are suggested to apply as soon as possible.
FTII Pune Recruitment Notification 2016
The name of the association is Film and television institute of India. It will release a recruitment notification as soon as possible. You need to keep visiting this page on a daily basis so as to be aware of the latest details.
FTII Pune Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Vacancy details and salary details:
- Dean and salary is 15600-39100/- + 7600 and upper age is 45.
- Professor Cinematography and salary is 15600-39100/- + 7600 and upper age is 40.
- Professor Screenplay Writing and salary is 15600-39100/- + 7600 and upper age is 40.
- Professor Editing and salary is 15600-39100/- + 7600 and upper age is 40.
- Associate Professor Film Direction and salary is 15600-39100/- + 6600/- and upper age is 35.
- Associate Professor Sound Engineering and salary is 15600-39100/- + 6600/- and upper age is 35.
- Associate Professor Sound Recording and salary is 15600-39100/- + 5400/- and upper age is 30
- Associate Professor Editing and salary is 15600-39100/- + 5400/-/- and upper age is 30.
- Associate Professor Cinematography and salary is 15600-39100/- + 5400/-/- and upper age is 30.
- Associate Professor TV Production Cinematography and salary is 15600-39100/- + 5400/-/- and upper age is 30.
Candidates might be required to have Master Degree/ Graduation/ Diploma in the concerned branch from a reputed Institution or University and have an essential experience in the field of specialization.
Candidates might be required to pay Rs.200/- (Rs.100/- for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes /PWD) which will be non-refundable.
Mode of Payment:
Application fee be paid in the form of D.D drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Accounts Officer, Film and Television Institute of India, Pune, payable at Pune.
Applicants will be chosen on the behalf of their Interview performance.
Procedure to apply for Latest FTII Recruitment Jobs 2016
- First of all, candidates have to visit official website to download the set format of application.
- After that fill the application form correctly and attach a recent passport size photograph.
- Attach all the significant self-attested photocopies of documents in support of educational/experience and age proof.
- Application must be super scribed as “Application for the post of………….”
- The application should be sent only through proper channel.
- Send it to below mentioned address.
Film and Television Institute of India,
Law College Road, Pune – 411004”
Notification Date: Released Soon
Last Date to Apply: To Be Updated Shortly
Totalgovtjobs.co.in is providing all types of Results either it is government or private. So you can see your result easily on our website. We are providing all types of Admit Card and Answer Keys. Apart from that, you can see any results at here only. So please visiting our website for getting the latest information.
Note: For more details check Official Link.