Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment 2016
Here we have good news for those aspirants who are looking for the FAD Jobs. If you are also one of the candidates then now you have a good chance for applying the Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment 2016 through an offline mode. Check more details regarding 33 FAD Tradesmen Mate 444 & Various Vacancies 2016 from here.
The Ministry of Defence has published the 33 Field Ammunition Depot Notifications through an online mode. Interested candidates can register their name for the Ministry of Defence Tradesman Mate Vacancies through filling the application form as an offline mode only.
Thee 33 FIELD AMMUNITION DEPOT, C/O 56 APO Advertisement has published from 28th May 2016 to 3rd June 2016. Candidates have to submit their application forms before the last date other they form will be rejected and they are not able to sit in the examination. To check the eligibility criteria of the Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment 2016 and other details applicants can fill this page very carefully.
33 FAD Tradesmen Mate 444 & Various Vacancies 2016 Details
Organization Name: Ministry of Defence
Name of Post: Tradesman Mate, Fireman, Painter & Multi Tasking Staff (Safaiwala)
Number of Posts: 444 Posts
Age Limit: Given Below
Last Date for Apply: 03-06-2016
Official Website: indianarmy.nic.in
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2016
Recently, the Ministry of Defence has published the 33 Field Ammunition Depot Notifications to recruit the 444 vacancies for the posts Tradesman mate, Fireman, Painter, and Safaiwala etc. All those candidates who are interested in the Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2016 can download the application form from the official website indianarmy.nic.in and send to the authority board before the last date of advertisement i.e. 28th 3rd June 2016.
MOD Recruitment Application Form
The selection process for the 33/144 Tradesman Mate Vacancies is done on the basis of Physical Test, Written exam, Skill Test and personal Interview. Hence, all such aspirants who already registered their name through submitting the MOD Recruitment Application Form can start the preparation for the examination and give best in the examination.
Candidates who have a dream to work in Indian Army this is the best opportunity for them so without you miss this opportunity just fill the offline applications and make sure applicants must submit the Ministry of Defence Tradesman Mate Jobs Registration Form to the proper manner.
Eligible Criteria for MOD 33 FAD Notification 2016
The educational qualification for Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2016 is matriculation/10th or equivalent from any recognized board as the qualification required as a post wise given below:
- Fireman: Matriculation (10th) examination passed from a recognized board.
- Tradesman Mate (Erstwhile Mazdoor): 10th examination passed from a recognized board. Candidate must have knowledge of Hindi
- Painter:Matriculation examination passed from a recognized board
- Safaiwala:Candidates must be 10th examination passed from a recognized board.
Scale of Pay
- Fireman : Rs 5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs 1900/-
- Tradesman Mate (Erstwhile Mazdoor) : Rs 5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs 1800/-
- Painter – Rs 5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs 1900/-
- Multi Tasking Staff (Safaiwala) – Rs 5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs 1800/-
Age Limit: Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum 25 years for UR, 28 years for OBC candidates, 30 years for ST/ SC and for others as per Govt rules.
Selection Process: Selection process will consist of Written Test (Objective Type), Skill test, physical test (wherever applicable).All tests will be held at 33 FAD, Dapper, and Punjab.
Steps To fill Offline MOD Recruitment Application Form 2016
- First of all, aspirants need to visit the official website and download the application.
- Then fill the application with the required details and attach necessary documents with the form.
- Then Submit it to the postal address.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 05.2016
Last Date for receipt of Application: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News
Check Official Notification