ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2016
An employment notice as ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2016 has represented to inform all prepared Job seekers for filling up 205 Posts of UDC, MTS & Steno in Employees State Insurance Hospital, Delhi. Worried Job fighters can applied online on the specified date mentioned below.
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), New Delhi has released notification for the recruitment Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) vacancies on regular basis by direct recruitment in ESIC, Headquarters, New Delhi. Eligible candidates may apply online from 07-12-2015 to 06-01-2016 by 05:00 P.M.
Job hunters who are pertained to get this job they need to get the entire info on the subject of ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2016 from beginning to end via this section of totalgovtjob.com
ESIC Delhi 205 Jobs Notification 2016
Organization: Employees State Insurance Hospital, Delhi
Post Name: UDC, MTS & Steno
Total Vacancies: 205
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||119|
|Multi Tasking Staff MTS||68|
Further info for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2016
- Stenographer: Higher Secondary pass (pass in 12th standard or equivalent/A speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi
- Upper Division Clerk: Degree of a recognized University/Working knowledge of Computer
- Multi Tasking Staff: Matriculation or equivalent
- Candidates, age should be between 18 years to 27 years for UDC and Stenographer Posts and 18 years to 25 years for MTS Posts.
- Age relaxations applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the norms.
Application Fee: Rs.300/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S/ Women and ESIC Employees)
Pay Scale: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2,400/- (Rs.1800/-)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination, Stenography Test and Computer Skill Test.
Process to Apply:
- Applying applicants to apply for online application form, have to go through the official website esic.nic.in.
- On the home page, chose “Recruitment” tab which is visible on the right top ‘menu bar’.
- After this, select “All Consolidated” link and then select 1st link i.e. “Online Application”.
- Read the entire terms and then fill it properly.
- Upload all the document and fill the form correct manner
- Now take the print copy of it for further usage.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07-12-2015|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06-01-2016 by 05:00 P.M|
|Last Date for Generation SBI Challan for Payment of Fee||06-01-2016 by 05:00 P.M|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||12-01-2016|
|Last Date for complete the remaining part of online application & Printing of completely submitted Online Application||15-01-2016 by 05:00 P.M|
Links to visit: