Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
Eastern Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell, Kolkata has declared a recruitment notification. The Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 notice is now available for filling the Group C vacancies. Candidates may apply for the RRB Eastern Recruitment 2017 before you miss this opportunity.
Eligible & Interested candidates are requested to Apply Online through the official website before on the 8th February 2017. If aspirants are not able to know how to fill an online form then they may read our article very carefully. Here we update all the details regarding Eastern Railway Notification 2017 in the below section.
Details of Eastern Railway Group C Jobs 2017
|Name of organization||Eastern Railway|
|Post name||Group C|
|Selection procedure||Trial/ interview|
|Last date for applying||8th February 2017|
|Category information||Name of Sports Discipline||Vacancy Details|
|1 and 2 both||Archery (Men/ Women)||2|
|Gymnastics (Men/ Women)||2|
|Table Tennis (Men/ Women)||2|
|Water polo (Men)||1|
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Eastern Recruitment 2017
For category 1 in ER Recruitment: All of the applying contenders must complete the minimum degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
For the Category 2: Minimum 12th Class (+2 Stage) pass from a recognized board.
Check future information of eligibility must check out through the official notification.
Age Limitation: The minimum age of the applicants is 18 years and maximum 25 years.
The reservation for SC/ST/OBC etc is not applicable for sports quota recruitment.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will complete through trial and interview.
- No TA/DA/Accommodation will be given to applicants in the selection trial/interview etc.
- The candidates will have to bring their own kit and also two recent passport size photographs at the selection process.
Application Fee: For this Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 applicants will deposit application fee of Rs.500/-.
The application fee for the SC, ST, Women, Minorities and Economically backward classes candidates is Rs.250/-
Mode to pay fees: This fee will pay through Indian Postal Order (IPO Payable at GPO, Kolkata) drawn in favor of ‘FA&CAO, Eastern Railway, Kolkata’.
Important Note: Candidates should write their name, full address at the space provided in the IPO.
For the Category (1) Posts:
- Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- or 2800/- (Corresponding to Level-4
- Level-5 of Pay Matrix as per 7th Pay Commission),
For the Category (2) Posts:
- Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- or 2000/- (Corresponding to Level-2
- Level-3 of Pay Matrix as per 7th Pay Commission).
How to Apply for Eastern Railway Group C Vacancies 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department.
- Now you will reach on the home page.
- From where you need to important links are queued.
- Click the suitable link for online application.
- Here you need to enter necessary details like Name, father’s Name, and D.O.B, address etc correctly.
- Attach images of the asked documents.
- Send to the given address which will mention below.
“Chief Personnel Officer,
Eastern Railway Headquarters,
Eastern Railway Sports Association (ERSA)’s Office,
17, Netaji Subhash Road,
Fairlie Place, Kolkata-700001
- Closing date to apply for the Eastern Railway Recruitment: 08th February 2017 till 5:30 P.M.
- Those who are residing abroad and Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands: Last date and time is: 23rd February 2017 at 5:30 P.M.