DPSDAE Recruitment 2016 -2017
Recently, the Directorate of Purchase and Stores /Department of Atomic Energy has started DPSDAE Recruitment 2016 -2017 process. Aspirants those who are interested and eligible may apply for the DPSDAE JPA/ Junior Storekeeper Vacancies 2016.
Here on this page, the team of totalgovtjob.com has provided the complete Recruitment details regarding the DPS DAE Jobs. This detail indicates you as application procedure, no of available Vacancies, educational qualifications, age limit.
The Directorate of Purchase and Stores Recruitment 2016 notice has released to fill 84 Group-C Vacancies. Candidates can check the details of DPSDAE JPA Posts 2016 from here. The Interested contenders can apply for these JPA vacancies on or before the last date 14/09/2016.
DPSDAE JPA/ Junior Storekeeper Vacancies Details 2016-17
Organisation: Directorate of Purchase and Stores /Department of Atomic Energy
Post-Names: Junior Purchase Assistant/ Junior Storekeeper Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date: 20th August 2016
Last Date: 14th September 2016
Official Website: www.dpsdae.gov.in
No of Posts: 84 Vacancies
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
- SC: 04 Posts
- ST: 11 Posts
- OBC: 39 Posts
- UR: 30 Posts
Candidates who are going to apply for the Group-C JPS, DPSDAE Recruitment 2016 -2017 can apply before the last date. As per the details, the last date for applying this recruitment is 14th September 2016.
Get More Graduate Jobs
Eligible Criteria of Directorate of Purchase and Stores Recruitment 2016
Candidates should complete Graduation degree (BA/B.Sc/B.Com/BCA etc).
Aspirants who have Diploma in Material Management will be preferred.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
Shortlisted Candidates for the DPSDAE JPA Recruitment 2016 will get Pay Scale of Rs. 25500/- With also Other Allowances.
- Check application fee by downloading Official Notification.
- The aspirants will be selected based on their performance in the written test.
- The Examination will conduct in two phases Tier1 – Objective Type, Tier2 – Descriptive Type.
- Applicants those who will qualify in the written test have to attend the document verification at Mumbai.
How to Apply for DPSDAE Junior Purchase Asst Recruitment 2016
- Firstly, candidates need to log in the Directorate of Purchase & Stores Official page, i.e. www.dpsdae.gov.in
- Now, the home page will open.
- From the home page, search the Latest News and Events Tab.
- Now, check for the Recruitment Notification here.
- Later, go through all the details about recruitment.
- Now, Check whether the eligibility satisfied or not.
- Finally, the contenders can apply for Group- C Jobs.
- Fill the online application with require details.
- After that, upload the document as well as passport size photo with signature.
- At last, submit the form and get the registration no.
Starting date to Commence Online Application: 20th August 2016
Last date to submit Online Application Form: 14th September 2016