DMRC Recruitment 2017
Today we are here to share some great news with our applicants. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd has recently circulated DMRC Recruitment 2017 Notification for filling the 745 JE, Station Controller/ Train Operator, Maintainer Posts in this department. All the seeking applicants must check full notification by the help of this page and then fill DMRC JE Application form through the giving mode and with the help of requiring documents.
Latest Updates: The DMRC Recruitment 2017 date will be extended. So candidates must check extended exam date and grab this opportunity….
Hey, dear aspirants are you waiting for the Railways Jobs then this is the really good opportunity for the candidates. The candidates can register their name for the notification and make sure you fill your application before the last date which is 15th December 2016(extended on 28 January 2017) Then must start preparation for the examination of this job because this is the only way for getting this job without this you will not eligible for this job.
DMRC JE, Station Controller Jobs Notification:
Organization: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Post Name: Junior Engineer, Station Controller/ Train Operator, Maintainer
Total Vacancies: 745
- Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/ TO): 194 posts
- Maintainer: 311 Posts
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA): 65 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/ Electronics: 63 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Electrical: 59 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/ Civil: 20 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical: 18 Posts
- Account Assistant: 08 Posts
- Office Assistant: 06 Posts
- Stenographer: 01 Post
Eligible Criteria of DMRC Train Operator Recruitment 2017
If you want to fill this DMRC Station Controller Application Form then aspirants must complete Diploma/ B.Sc/ Graduate in any discipline or equivalent from University/ Board recognized by Govt of Delhi. Check future detail by the help official notification.
- Minimum age 18 Years
- Maximum age 28 Years.
Selection Procedure: The selection of candidates will be based on following rounds which give below.
- Written Examination
- Personnel Interview
The pay scale of the applicants will provide below…..
- For Junior Engineer posts: Rs. 20600/- to Rs. 46500/- Per month
- For Non-Junior Engineer posts: Rs. 13500-25520/- Per month
- For General/ OBC candidates : Rs. 400/- Per candidate
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 150/-
How to Apply for DMRC Station Controller Recruitment 2017
- At first, applicants must visit official website @ delhimetrorail.com
- Search recruitment tab and read full notification & open application form.
- Fill online application with valid details of documents.
- Upload latest pass photo and signature scanned copy.
- Now verify details and press submit button.
- Download system generated application & save it.
- Online Application Start Date – 05th November 2016
- Online Application End date – 15th December 2016 (Extended up to 28th January 2017)
- Application Fee to be paid between – 07th Nov 2016 to 19th December 2016 (Extended up to 31st January 2017)