Department of Agriculture Recruitment 2015
Department of Agriculture, Andhra Pradesh (AP) has distributed a Job notice regarding Department of Agriculture Recruitment 2015 for filling AP 306 MPEO Posts (Multi Purpose Extension Officer). All those candidates who are interested to in this job notification can fill application form in the prescribed format on or before the closing date that is 19th January 2015.
Here on this page of totalgovtjob.com we offer the entire info on the subject of AP Department of Agriculture Recruitment 2015 for AP 306 MPEO Posts like qualification details, age restriction details, Selection Process, How to apply etc. keen candidates must have a glance before applying for the posts.
Department of Agriculture Recruitment 2015 Details:
Name of the organization: Department of Agriculture, Andhra Pradesh (AP)
Post name: Multi Purpose Extension Officer
Total number of vacancies: 306
Further Details of AP Department of Agriculture Recruitment 2015
Job hunters must have completed B.Sc. or Diploma in the field of Horticulture / Agriculture / Dry Land Agriculture / Seed Technology / Plant Protection/ Organic Farming.
- Applicants should have an age Limit of 18 to 40 years as on 16th December 2014 to apply for Department of Agriculture Recruitment 2015.
- Relaxation in an age will be given to deserving candidates as per the guidelines of an organization.
Selection of appropriate candidates has based on Personal Interview for the required Positions.
Selected job fighters will get a salary of Rs. 8000/- per month.
Process To Apply:
- Appliers need to apply through filling up the application Form in all respects.
- Then after attach attested credentials enclosed in an envelope super scribed as ‘Application for the Post of Name of Post’ with the application form.
- In the last application should be forwarded to the Andhra Pradesh Agricultural Department on or before 19th January 2015.
Last date to apply: 19th January 2015
Link to follow:
Candidates can check Official Notice for more details.