Delhi University Recruitment 2017
Delhi University has recently issued vacancy advertisement as Delhi University Recruitment 2017 for filling up the 552 Professor & Associate Professor Vacancies. There are lots of aspirants who are looking for this job notice. So applicants must apply for this job before on the last date which is 28th March 2017.
All of the Job hunters before applying must read the full notification properly because for filling this application form candidate needs to satisfy these job eligibility criteria. To get more info on the topic of Delhi University Recruitment 2017 notification, aspirants must read in the underneath on this page of totalgovtjob.com.
Delhi University Associate Professor Vacancies 2017
Organization: University of Delhi
Category: Govt Jobs
Details of Vacancies:
- Associate Professor – 399
- Professor – 153
Total Posts: 552
Application Mode: Online Application
Further info about Delhi University Professor Jobs 2017
Qualification: All of the interested candidates should have Master’s Degree, M.Sc. and PG degree, B.Ed. or M.Ed, M.Ed. /M.A Degree from any recognized university is eligible to apply for Delhi University Notification 2017. Check future information through the official site.
Age Limit: Go and check Official Notification for more details regarding age limits and relaxation.
Selection Procedure: All of the applicant’s selection process will base on interview and Experience conducted by the University of Delhi.
Exam/Application Fee: Check official advertisement
Pay Scale: Those aspirants who will be selected in this Delhi University Recruitment 2017 will get the best pay scale of Rs.37,400/-to Rs.67,000/- with grade pay Rs.9,000/- for Associate Professor, Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000 with grade pay of Rs. 10,000 per month University of Delhi as per Government norms.
How to Fill Delhi University Jobs Application Form 2017
- At first, contenders must have to go to the official website of the DU which is www. du.ac.in
- Then search the relevant link for DU Recruitment 2017 and click on its link.
- Now you can get it from the relevant following links
- Read the details carefully in the Advt. and fill the application form with the help of required documents.
- Now Upload the required documents and pay the application fee
- Submit this application form to examination authorities
- Finally, take a print out of this application form.
Start date to Submit Online Application Form: Available now
Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 28th March 2017
Date of written examination: Update soon