Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are waiting for Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2017, here is good news for you all. Indian postal department has issued 16 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy in Delhi. The aspirant who is searching jobs in Delhi can now utilize this opportunity and fills the online application form of Delhi Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak via online mode.
Delhi post circle has released online forms to recruit the interested candidate for fill up the 16 Delhi GDS Recruitment. it is the great opportunity to utilized by the eligible candidates who has complete their 10 standard school education from any recognized board or institute. To know more about Delhi Post Office Recruitment, keep scrolling the page.
Brief information of Delhi Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
- Name of organization: Indian Post Office.
- Department name: Delhi Postal Circle.
- Job category: the Government job.
- A number of vacancies: 16 posts.
- Name of post: Gramin Dak Sevak.
- Location of job: New Delhi.
- Official website: delhi.postalcareers.in
Division wise posts in New Delhi South West
- GDS MD: 10 posts.
- GDS Packer: 05 posts.
- GDS MC: 01 posts.
- Total posts: 16.
- Starting date of application: 8th April 2017.
- The last date to submit application form: 23rd May 2017.
Eligibility criteria for Delhi Post Office Recruitment
The aspirant who wants to apply in Delhi Post Office Recruitment must know the eligibility criteria of it.
Candidate must have complete his 10 standard school qualification from any recognized board and institute, and candidate also have computer training course certificate at least 60 days from any recognized institute.
Aspirant age must be in between 18 to 40 years as on the 23rd May 2017. Age relaxation is applicable up to 03 years for OBC and 05 years for SC/ ST candidate.
The candidate will be selected through the generated merit list which is created the base on candidate’s performance in 10th class.
Shortlisted candidate for Delhi post office vacancy will be paid as per the rules and regulations of the department.
A contender who belongs to General and OBC category will have to pay 100 rupees as fee sum.
How to Fill the Delhi GDS Vacancy Application Form
- Aspirant need to visit the official portal which is given bellow in our page
- Now read the full notification carefully.
- Open the direct link of Delhi GDS Recruitment.
- Fill the all details of yours as the requirement.
- Upload your scan documents and passport size photograph.
- Read again the application form and submit it.
- Make the online payment by your debit or credit card.
- After all take a printout of application form for future use.