CTET 2017 Online Registration
The Central Board of Secondary Educational (CBSE) is going to organize the CTET 2017 Online Registration for written exam of teacher posts which known as Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET 2017 Exam). Enthusiastic applicants can get whole information about the CBSE CTET Application Form Notification from here. Candidates may apply Online Application Form by the authorized website of the department which is given in the last at our page before the last date 23rd June 2017.
If you are interested in applying in this CTET Online Registration, then you should check the entire required eligibility criteria of the CTET 2017 Online Registration. Those who are eligible can fill the CBSE CTET Exam Application Form. We suggest to all applicants, before filling the Application form, candidates must check the CBSE CTET Notification which is invited all capable Applicants who want to work as a teacher at the junior high school. The other entire details regarding CTET 2017 Exam are mentioned below.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET 2017 Exam)
- Name of Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education.
- Post name: Primary Or Upper Primary Teacher.
- Application mode: Online
- Status: application mode.
- Official website: ctet.nic.in
- The last date to apply online: 23rd June 2017.
- Date to release admit card of CTET Examination: 2 weeks before the exam.
- Examination date: Available soon.
Important Notice of CTET 2017 Exam
The CBSE board has delayed his examination which was conduct on the schedule month of February 2017. But now the board has decided to hold the examination for the last week of the month July. Very soon the registrations will be open again for all eligible candidates who are waiting to take a part in CBSE CTET Exam. Aspirants will be applied via online mode to visit the official portal of this department before the last date 23rd June 2017.
Eligible Criteria for CBSE CTET Notification
Interested applicant should have done the 12th class with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of two years diploma in elementary education/ graduation or 2 years diploma in elementary education.
The selection procedure has totally based on the written examination and personal interview.
Check out the Application fee according to the category wise which is following:-
|Category||Only paper Ist and IInd||Both paper Ist and IInd|
|General/ OBC||600 Rupees||1000 Rupees|
|SC/ ST/ PH||300 rupees||500 rupees|
How to Apply for CTET 2017 Online Registration
- First of all, the candidate should go through the official portal.
- Search the direct link of apply online for CTET exam.
- Fill all required information as like your name, date of birth, full permanent address, etc and hit the submit button.
- Make online payment as your category.
- After all take a printout of application form for future use.