IIP Recruitment 2016 Notification for Scientist and Other vacancies
Good news for all the applicants those who want to be a part of Indian Institute of Petroleum. IIP, Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, Dehradun has published a recruitment notice for recruiting of Scientist posts. To get detailed information IIP Recruitment 2016, you need to download the IIP Notification 2016. Please take a look at the following section in order to know more about this recruitment.
IIP Online Application Form 2016
Online application forms have been invited to fill up a larger number of posts for Scientist and other vacancies. To be the one of checking the full details of the available vacancies, the notification is going to be released by the exam conducting authority. The IIP Notification 2016 will be released all the way via the official website of the organisation.
Fascinated and capable Applicants can submit their application forms on or before the ending date released shortly.
IIP Vacancy Details:
Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP), Dehradun
Total Number of Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
Total no. of vacancies
You need to check the official notification for knowing the full eligibility criteria or you can check the expected criteria using the following section.
Expected Age Limit:
- Applicant’s age must not more than 32 years for Scientist posts,
- For Senior Scientist posts, applicant’s age must not exceed 37 years.
- For Principal Scientist posts applicant’s age must not exceed 45 years
- For Senior Principal Scientist posts, applicant’s age must not exceed 50 years.
Applicants have to visit the official website for getting information regarding educational qualification.
Expected Application Fee:
- Unreserved category Applicants have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee
- SC/ ST and other reserved category candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
- The application will be paid through DD (demand draft) drawn in favour of Mineral “Director, CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum” payable at Dehradun.
Applicants might be selected on the basis of their performance in Interview.
Procedure to Apply Online for Lates IIP Vacancies/ Jobs 2016
- At the very first Applicants have to visit the official website at www.IIP.gov.in.
- After that Applicant have to navigate to Career section.
- Then Applicants have to click on apply online.
- After that Applicants have to read instructions carefully.
- Then Applicants have to fill all marked details and submit your application.
- After that Applicants have to upload photograph and signature.
- Then before applicants, the Successful online application will appear on the page displayed after clicking Submit Button indicating the generated “APPLICATION NUMBER”.
- In the last applicants have to take print out of application form and keep it for further use.
After filling online application take the printout of the same and send it along with self-attested copies of age proof, caste certificate, qualification certificate, & mark sheets etc & other related documents to the following address on or before the ending date (disclosed in the notification shortly).
Controller of Administration,
CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum,
Mohkampur, Haridwar Road,
Dehradun – 248005
Important Dates :
- starting Date for Filling Online Application: Released shortly
- last Date for filling online application: Soon Available
- last Date for Receipt of Application form: Notified
Get more info at Official Website.