COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam 2017
Hey, applicants, we have a great news for you. The Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka will announce soon the outstanding opportunity for the applicants which name is COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam 2017. This opportunity will release for those applicants who want to take admission in engineering, medical and dental professional degree courses. So applicants, if you want to take this opportunity, must check COMEDK UGET 2017 Notification and grab this opportunity.
The simple information concerning the submission of application form against COMEDK UGET Notification 2017 and it seems that an eligibility criterion is prescribed hereunder. Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka is a college name:
COMEDK UGET Notification 2017
Organisation: Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka
Application Form Filling Date: Feb 2017
Exam Date: 2nd Week of May 2017
Admit Card: Last Week of April 2017
- Applicants must complete 12th or PUC certificate also the applicants must complete the Physics, Chemistry, and Maths with minimum 45% marks.
- For this entrance exam, Physics and Mathematics must be the compulsory subjects.
- Aspirants if you are Diploma holders will be eligible since there is no Lateral Entry.
If you are applying for this entrance exam then you will be selected on the basis of performance in Entrance test.
The application fee detail will mention below.
For 3 subjects (PCB or PCM): Rs.1200/-
For 4 subjects (PCMB): Rs.1500/- Per candidate
Needed Document for Verification:
The required documents for this exam will be mentioned below….
|Aadhar Card / Acknowledgment of Aadhar|
|School / College Photo ID|
How to Apply COMEDK UGET Application Form 2017
- First of all, applicants check official website of the authority.
- After that, you have to check out the advertisement.
- Thereafter download the notification and read it thoroughly.
- After that, fill up online application form and fill it with care.
- Also, submit the fee of an application form.
- Then, submit the same before the given time.
Totalgovtjobs.in is providing all types of application forms either it is government or private. Good news for all the visitors now they do not need to visit at our website because after subscribing our portal you will get all the latest information directly to their mailbox.
Those Applicants who want to fill an application form then they have to click on this link which is provided below: