Collector Recruitment 2016
Here we have very good news for those aspirants who are Job Less. The Collector Office Thane has released Collector Recruitment 2016 online. Interested applicants must read Collector Office Thane Talathi Clerk Jobs Notification from here.
By the help of this page, candidates are able to get all important details. We suggest to aspirants must check and apply without any interruption. As we already mention above that the process of Collector Recruitment 2016 is under construction.
Organization Name: Collector Office Thane
Name of the Posts: Talathi
Job Location: Maharashtra (India)
Official Website: www.thane.nic.in
Mode of Apply: Online
Closing Date to Apply: 17-08-2016
Collector Office Thane Talathi Clerk Notification
Those applicants who have search the latest jobs in Maharashtra can grab the opportunity of Collector Recruitment 2016. Aspirants can apply for the recruitment by filling the Collector Office Thane Application form before last date by using official link which gives below.
Eligibility Criteria of Collector Office Thane Vacancies
Aspirants if you want to apply for the Collector Office Thane Recruitment 2016 firstly need to check eligibility criteria. The eligible criteria tell the candidates whether they are eligible or not. For that reason, candidates before going to apply for any recruitment they firstly search the eligible criteria.
For the Collector Office Thane Jobs applicants must have degree of Graduation in concern field from recognized University.
Contain the D.O.E.A.C.C certificate, CCC Certificate, O level or A/B or C level certificates from concern institution.
The Collector Office Thane Talathi Recruitment age is 18 (eighteen) years to 38 (thirty eight) years.
Appointed candidates will get Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 2400/- Grade Pay Per month.
Candidates can check brief details about Collector Talathi Clerk Posts 2016 through official notification.
The application form fee details will mention below:
- For Unreserved category applicants: Rs. 300/- Per month.
- For reserved category applicants: Rs. 150/- Per month.
This fee has pay via challan form in SBI.
Appliers will select on the basis of their performance in written exam and Interview.
As per the details, the written exam of this recruitment will organize on the date of 11-09-2016. The Collector Office Thane Admit Card will available on 1st September 2016.
How to Fill Collector Office Thane Application Form
- Candidates first of all click on the official site link.
- The official website of the department is maharecruitment.co.in
- Follow ‘Login Status’ and choose link ‘Instruction’.
- Read given information and click on ‘Here online on the Apply’.
- Choose post for which you wish to apply and click on it.
- Press to ‘save and proceed’ tab.
- Fill the challan form and pay your application fee.
- Now login your account with email & password.
- Start fill Online Applications form with the help of require information.
- Upload pass port size photo and signature in the giving form.
- Click on submit button and take print out of application form for future use.
The Closing date to apply: 17-08-2016
Admit Card will available: 04-09-2016
Date of Exam: 11-09-2016