CMAT Application Form 2016
The All India Council for Technical Education will ready to conduct the Common Management Admission Test very shortly. So students, if you are interested in this process and want to grab this opening, must comprehend full notification and verify that you are eligible or not for this form. If yes then go and get this after filling the CMAT Application Form 2016 on online. All vital details of this notification and application form will be mention below on this page.
The Common Management Admission Test is a commonly known as CMAT. It is a National Level examination which will be conducted for providing the admission to those students who want to do the management courses through the valid and top most University. So hurry up applicants students don’t miss this chance application form will start already on the date of 10 October 2016. So students must fill this form before on the last date which is 10 December 2016. Check all detail by the help of this page.
AICTE CMAT Notification Overview
|Exam Name||Common Management Admission Test|
|Commonly known as||CMAT|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||All India Council for Technical Education|
AICTE Common Management Admission Test Education:
If you want to apply for this job candidates must complete Graduation in any stream from recognized University or Institute and get future information by the official notification.
AICTE CMAT Application Fee:
The application fee detail will be provided through the help of this section.
- For General Category/OBC Category: Rs.1400/- Per candidate
- SC/ST Category Candidates need to pay application fee is Rs. 700/- Per candidate
This fee will be paying on these giving modes which provide below.
Online Method: In the online mode candidates can pay this fee through the Credit/Debit Card or via Net banking.
Offline Method: Applicants must pay this fee through SBI Bank branch Challan. Applicants will need to collect 3 print-outs of this Challan, fill in the details in all the copies and submit the fee against this challan through any nearest SBI bank branch on the next day of generation of Challan. Also, the bank will provide you one copy of challan back to the candidate imposing their stamp and a journal number written on it, in return for the cash deposit.
- The candidates will receive an e-mail and SMS for payment confirmation.
- The fee cannot be paid via Demand Draft or Cheque.
How to Fill CMAT AICTE Application Form 2016
- First of all, applicants check the official site of the AICTE
- After that open the link of application form
- Fill all important details in the giving form as per as instruction
- Attest all document with the form and click on submit button
- At last take a hard copy of application form for the future use.
CMAT AICTE Online Registration Process:-
- All the qualification details fill in the giving form.
- The photo file size should be 60 kb and its dimensions should be 140 x 160.
- The size of this signature file should be 30 kb and the dimensions should be 60 x 90.
- Need valid e-mail id and mobile number.
CMAT 2017 Important Dates
|Events Description||Conducting Dates|
|Commencement of Online Registration||10 October 2016|
|Last date to fill and submit the online application form||10 December 2016|
|Last Date to submit application fee in cash at SBI Bank||9 December 2016|
|Trial Test will be available on||15 December 2016|
|Admit Card to be released on||13 January 2017|
|CMAT 2017 to be held on||28 & 29 January 2017|
|Date of Result declaration and release of Merit List||January second week|