CLAT Notification 2017
Interested candidate can apply for the CLAT 2017 application form from January 2017 onwards. Application form of CLAT 2017 is issued by National Law University Conducting Common Law Admission Test. The process of CLAT application form involves uploading documents, filling important details and paying application fees. CLAT Notification 2017 shall be released on the official website. Common Law Admission Test is one of the most important and well known Entrance Examination. CLAT is a national level entrance exam to provide admission in UG and PG law courses.
CLAT Registration 2017
- Online registration process of CLAT 2017 will ongoing from 1st January 2017 till 31st march
Eligibility Criteria for CLAT 2017
For CLAT LLB: –
- Age Criteria: Candidate must be less than 20 years old as on 1st July 2017 and 22 years old in the case of SC/ST.
- Academic Qualification: The candidate must have passed 10+2 or any equivalent examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in April/May 2017 are also eligible to appear in CLAT exam. The candidates must convert their grades (if any) into the percentage for appearing in CLAT 2017.
For CLAT LLM: –
- Age Criteria: There is no upper age limit for the candidates appearing in CLAT 2017 to pursue post-graduate programmers. Thus, candidates of all ages are eligible to give the examination.
- Academic Qualification: The candidate must have an LLB or any other equivalent degree.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April 2017 are also eligible to appear in CLAT 2017 examination. However, they shall be required to show a hard copy of the proof of their passing the qualifying examination in the respective National Law Universities at the time of admission.
Changes made in age criteria
- CLAT 2017 process will conduct in only 3 rounds.
- The age limit for the general candidates will 20 yr (as on 1st July 2017) and 22 yr (as on 1st July 2017) for Reserved.
CLAT 2017 Application form
- Candidates who belong to GEN/OBC/SAP category need to pay Rs. 4000/-
- For SC/ST candidates it will be Rs. 3500/-
- Application fees can be paid by either online or E-Challan
Important dates for Common Management Admission Test 2017
CLAT 2017 notification will release– 2nd week of December
Online registration – 1st January 2017
Last date for submission – 31st March 2017
Admit card – 3rd week of April 2017
Exam date – 2nd week of May 2017
Result declaration – 3rd week of May 2017
Release of Merit List – 1st week of June 2017
CLAT 2017 Counseling – 1st week of June 2017
Candidates can get all information related to CLAT Notification 2017 on this official website.
Online notification (Available Soon)