CIMFR Recruitment 2016
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has promulgated CIMFR Recruitment 2016 advertisement. CIMFR is going to hiring talented candidates to fill up 45 vacant posts of Assistant and Stenographer. Check the details of CIMFR 45 Assistant Grade-III/ Jr Stenographer Posts from here.
Eligible candidates for the CIMFR Recruitment 2016 who fulfill the eligibility criteria, they can apply for CIMFR Assistant Grade-III Recruitment 2016 by depositing their application form on or before the final date. The last date for submitting the CIMFE R Application Form is 25th July 2016.
CIMFR Assistant Grade-III Vacancies:
|Organization Name||Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research|
|No. Of vacancies||45|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Grade-III/ Jr Stenographer|
|Last Date to Apply||25th July 2016|
|Assistant (G) Gr.3||20|
|Assistant (S&P) Gr.3||03|
|Assistant (F&A) Gr.3||06|
CIMFER Assistant Grade-III/ Jr Stenographer Posts:
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has released an employment advertisement in the form of CIMFR Recruitment 2016. There are 45 Assistant Grade-III & Junior Stenographer Vacancies available. This is the fantastic opportunity for the applicants who are looking for Latest Jharkhand Govt Jobs 2016.
CIMFR Advertisement 2016 is for those applicants who have completed 12th Class. Applicants who also have minimum typing speed and knowledge in computers is eligible for CIMFR Recruitment 2016. Check more details of Recruitment through downloading CIMFER Notification 2016.
Eligible Criteria of Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Jobs
- Interested candidates for the required posts should have completed 10+2 from a recognized School.
- Aspirants should also have a good typing speed as 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- Job seekers must be above 18 years and below 28 years.
Assistant (G) Gr.3/ Assistant (S&P) Gr.3/ Assistant (F&A) Gr.3: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- + GP of Rs.1900/-
Junior Stenographer: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- + GP of Rs.2400/-
- Firstly candidates have to appear in Written Examination which will be conducted by the organization. Those who clear the written exam will be called for the second round.
- After examination, contenders have to face second round that is Personal Interview.
How to Apply For CIMFR Recruitment Application Form 2016
Aspirants who in interested for the above CIMFR Recruitment 2016 they must have a look below:
- Firstly, go to official website of Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research that is cimfr.nic.in
- Then hit “Career Opportunity” tab under “Notice Board” on the home page.
- On the new page, select “Advt. No. CIMFR-01/2016 – Assistant Gr. III and Junior Stenographer” link
- Now a PDF file will open and you can read all the information available there.
- Download application form and fill with all the correct details.
- Attach all the testimonials regarding qualification certificates, experience certificate (if any), caste certificate etc with the filled application form and affix a photo on it.
- At last, you have to send the application form through Registered Post/ Speed Post only in an envelope which should be the superscript with “Application for the post of_____” to the below mention address.
The Controller of Administration,
CSIR-Center Institute of Mining & Fuel Research,
Dhanbad – 826015
Last date for the submission of application form: 25th July 2016
Check Official Notification
Get More Details through official website