Chhattisgarh Scholarship 2017 -18
The Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Chhattisgarh is now going to provide the Chhattisgarh Scholarship 2017 to the candidates for helping them for their studies. Aspirants may check the Eligible Criteria of Chhattisgarh Scholarship Form 2017 from here.
As expected, this year there will be more than lakh of applicants apply for the Chhattisgarh Scholarship 2017 but those who are having a efficient required document can apply for the post-matric Scholarship on and before the last date of application.
The Chhattisgarh Scholarship 2017 opportunity is for SC/ST/OBC Students those who are unable to afford enough money to complete their Higher Secondary Education. For their sake, the Chhattisgarh State Government has offered the Chhattisgarh Scholarship Scheme 2017 through an online mode.
Organization Name: Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Chhattisgarh
Status: Soon Updated
Chhattisgarh Scholarship Scheme 2017
Those aspirants who are thinking to apply for the Chhattisgarh Scholarship 2017 they should have good educational merit and marks to apply. Eligible and talented applicants can be chosen from Undergraduate and postgraduate, nation merit categories.
The Fresher candidates can apply the Chhattisgarh Online Application 2016 through the official website and old students may also apply this Scheme by the same web link.
Eligible Criteria of Chhattisgarh Scholarship SC/ST/OBC Online Form
- Candidates those who are pursuing undergraduate and Post graduate degrees from the authorized Institutions/Colleges are eligible.
- The students must from economically backward classes.
- They family income should not be more than Rs. One Lac (1, 00,000) per annum from all sources.
- The students who belong to SC, ST and Other Backward Classes are eligible to apply.
- The students must be the permanent resident of Chhattisgarh State.
- The Chhattisgarh State Government provides Scholarship to those Candidates who secure 50% marks in the last final examination.
- Candidate must be having their required documents.
- Students fill their online application correctly.
- Name and Date of Birth must be same as the 10th certificate.
- Fresh Applicants have to attach their all required documents.
- Renewal Applicant needs to mention old registration id with merit certificate from college.
- Fee Details by the institution.
- An Affidavit from Parents
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate.
- Photo & Signature
How to Fill CG Scholarship Application Form 2017
- First of all, go to the official website.
- Check the latest notification option which is available on the homepage.
- Now select the proper link and then click this.
- Go to the online registration link and then hit this.
- Read the instructions on the web page carefully.
- Enter all required field carefully in the blank boxes.
- Then upload all the needed documents.
- After finishing the process press the submit button carefully.
- Check the print preview and then take the hard copy for future us.