Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2016
The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released the golden opportunity for the aspirants in the form of Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2016. Applicants if you are interested in this job must check full notification of this job and then you are able for this job must fill this Chhattisgarh PSC Application form in the giving mode. All important detail of notification will be mention on this page and in the different sections.
The main motive of releasing this job is hiring the eligible applicants on the giving posts which name is Asst. Director and Manager. So applicants don’t miss this opportunity and fill this application form in the giving mode. We hope that most of all job seekers who want to make their career in this department grab this chance and after qualifying the examination must get this job of Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2016.
CG PSC Asst. Director Vacancies Notification
- Firm Name: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Assistant Director/Manager
- Official Website: www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Last Date: 01 November 2016
Chhattisgarh PSC Manager Jobs Eligibility
Those applicants who want to participate in the process of Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2016 must check this eligibility criterion and then must participate in this because before applying aspirants need to get the satisfaction that he/she has eligible or not for this.
Interested contenders for applying this CGPSC Jobs must have completed Graduation degree in Engineering /MBA/PGDCA from any approved Institution / Board with a minimum pass percentage of marks.
Age Limit: The age group of the candidates must attain in between 21 to 30 years. The SC, ST, PWD and women will get relaxation in the maximum age limit as per Chhattisgarh government norms and this detail will be mention in the advertisement.
The CGPSC Vacancies selection of the applicants will be based on these rounds which will be mention below.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
So applicants start preparation for the examination and then give your best in these rounds of selection.
If you want to apply for Chhattisgarh PSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2016, then candidates need to pay the nonrefundable application fee of Rs.300 for ST/SC/PWD/OBC and Rs.400 for UR candidates. Check paying detail of application fee with the help of official notification.
The minimum pay scale for the selected applicants in this job is Rs.15600 – 39100 + GP Rs.5400/- per month.
Fill Chhattisgarh PSC Application Form 2016
- Login to CGPSC official page of organization which is www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Now candidates check the notification of this recruitment.
- Check it properly and ten you are eligible for this must fill the form as per guidelines with all required information.
- After that attach scan copies of all academic qualification, skills, and experience with the form.
- Now pay the application fee as per your category and on the giving mode.
- Finally hit on submit button and complete the process of application
- Save the registration number for future reference and uses.
Online Application Commencement from – 03 October 2016
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 01 November 2016
CGPSC Exam Date – Update Soon
If you have any other query regarding this job must check these links and then participate in this process.
Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2016
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has professed an advertisement titled as CGPSC Recruitment 2016 . This notification is for filling up 40 Civil Judge Vacancies. Candidates may apply for this notification before
Candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria from below tuned section and must apply for CGPSC jobs. Applicants c and apply for it by filling online application form on or before closing date. The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has published CGPSC Recruitment 2016 notice for 40 posts.
Job appliers may apply by submitting the online application form up to the last date that is 08-10-2016. Get entire additional info through this page about the CGPSC Recruitment 2016. Interested aspirants must check selection process and application fee details etc by reading this page.
Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge Notification 2016
Organisation Name: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
Post Name: Civil Judge (Entry Level) Posts
No. of Vacancies: 40 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Chhattisgarh
Starting Date: 09th September 2016
Last Date: 08th October 2016
Official Website: www.psc.cg.gov.in
- UR Candidates: 17 Posts
- OBC Candidates: 05 Posts
- SC Candidates: 05 Posts
- ST Candidates: 13 Posts
The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has recently unrevealed the CGPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016 notification. Aspirants may apply on or before the last. To check the last date of CGPSC Recruitment 2016 is well given below.
CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 Eligible Criteria
Candidates should complete Law Graduate/ LLB or equivalent to apply CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016.
Age Limits Details:
- Minimum Age limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- By using online or offline mode candidates can submit the application fee.
- For Other State Applicants: Rs. 400/-
- For Chhattisgarh Candidates: Rs. 300/-
Selection will be based on the online examination followed by their performance in personal interview.
The shortlisted contenders will get the salary under the pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs. 5400/- per month by the department.
Important dates for Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2016
- Advertisement Date: 07th September 2016
- Starting Date for CGPSC Online Application: 09th September 2016
- Ending Date for CGPSC Online Application Form: 08th October 2016
- CGPSC Civil Judge Examination Date: 11th December 2016
How to Apply:
- Appliers must visit the official website @ psc.cg.gov.in.
- Select the ‘Online Application’ link from the menu bar.
- Choose the appropriate job link, and press the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Aspirants must fill the online application form with all the required details.
- Fill the fee details and upload the digital images of documents (if necessary).
- Press the ‘submit’ button to submission of application form.
- Candidates must get the printout of an application form and keep it safe for the future use.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of an application form.