Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2016
The Chhattisgarh Police Department has provided a superb opportunity to those Job Seekers who wish to get Police Jobs. Recently, the Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2016 notification has dispatched by the department. Candidates are advised to get more information regarding Chhattisgarh Constable GD & Tradesman Vacancies 2016 by reading our web page.
Time to time the Chhattisgarh Police Department has released the vacancies posts in this department for those applicants who are physically fit. This year also, the Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2016 has published 2976 Constable GD & Tradesman Posts. So applicants check full notification information by the help of this article.
Chhattisgarh Constable GD Vacancies Details:
|Organisation Name||Chhattisgarh Police Department|
|Job Type||Police Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Constable (GD), Constable (Tradesman)|
|Total No. of Posts||2976|
|Starting Date To Apply||23/11/2016|
|Last Date To Apply||15/12/2016|
Chhattisgarh Police GD Constable Recruitment 2016
- For Constable (GD) posts : Applicants must pass the 10th class examination as per 10+2 system.
- For Constable (Tradesman) posts : Interested applicants for this job must complete 8th Standard through the recognize board.
Age Limit: Check age limit information of Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2016 through the below section.
- Minimum : 18 years.
- Maximum : 28 years.
Pay Scale: All of the selected applicants will get the monthly salary of Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- per month.
The selection of applicants will base on these rounds which will mention below:
- Physical Endurance Test.
- Written Exam.
- Medical Examination.
- Document Verification.
For the General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 200/- Per Candidate
SC/ST Category Candidates will pay te application fee is: Rs.125/- Per Candidate
Steps to Fill CG Police Bharti 2016 Application Form Online
- Initially, applicants click on the link given below and then click on ‘online application’.
- Then read all the conditions and select ‘district code’ for the district you want to apply and then hit the ‘I agree’ link.
- Now fill your name, DOB and select the category (cast) (basic information).
- Then you need to enter address and contact information such as the mobile number and e-mail ID.
- Read the declaration carefully and click on ‘I agree’ button and then confirm your filled details in application form.
- Now upload your signature and photograph.
- After that, pay the application fee through internet banking.
- Now finally hit the submit tab and wait until the registration no is not display in front of you.
- While taking some time, the application ID will open on the PC Screen.
- Downloaded the application and get the hard copy of it.
Opening Date For Online Applications : 25th November 2016.
Closing Date For Online Applications : 15th December 2016.