CBSE Scholarship 2017
Central board of secondary education has recently published CBSE Scholarship 2017 for those contenders who are the meritorious “Single Girl Child” of their parents & want to complete their XI & XII from the CBSE board.
CBSE board give Scholarship Scheme to those contender having 10th/12th high Score Card 2017 during the examination occurred in March & “Single Girl Child” of their parents
The main aim of CBSE Scholarship scheme 2017 is to provide the scholarship to those girl children who have obtained 60%/6.2 CGPA & are the only child of their parents & identify the efforts of the parents in promoting education among girls. Contenders can easily fill the online application form on or before the last date.
This scheme is to give a chance to the single girl child who have eligible or talented, but they are not able to achieve higher education due to lack of money. Scholarship is the major help to such contender who are weak in economic conditions to fulfill their dreams & make a future brighter & can make them stand on their feet in the competitive world of today
CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- All Single Girl students who have secured 60% / 6.2 CGPA or A+ Grades in Class X exam & want to chase their studying of Class XI & XII in CBSE School.
- Contender’s per month teaching fee should not more than Rs. 1500/-
- The scholarship will be provided to Indian Nationals only.
- The Contender must keep on her educational studies in Class 10th & Class 12th from CBSE.
- Contender passed CBSE Class10th Examination in the academic year 2014 will be eligible for this scholarship.
CBSE Scholarship 2017 Payment Mode:
There will be Rs. 500/- per month scholarship rate. The scholarship scheme will be paid for two years period. Scholarship payment will be through Demand Drafts / ECS.
- All contenders should have eligible in Class X Exam from CBSE Board & secured 6.2 CGPA
- Contender’s who are Pursuing Class10th & Class12th from CBSE affiliated Schools will be selected.
- Contender Should be ONLY SINGLE GIRL CHILD of their parents.
- An attested copy of Mark sheet of Class 10th 2014 issued by CBSE
- All applications form must be attested from the principal along with signature
- A cancelled cheque of the account to which the amount is to be credited
How to Apply Scholarship Scheme Online Application Form 2017
All eligible contenders can easily fill CBSE Scholarship Online Application form 2017 through the official website i.e. www.cbse.nic.in. & fill application form properly with all necessary details & attach recent passport size photographs & send to the following address:
Assistant Secretary (Scholarship)
CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2,
Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi–110 092
Last date for receipt of Online Application Form 2017: Soon Update
Go here for apply online