Burdwan District Court Recruitment 2016
Burdwan District Court Recruitment 2016 notification is recently declared by the Office of the District Judge, Burdwan. Interested applicants can Apply Burdwan District Court 130 LDC, Steno & Other Posts 2016 through enrolled their name.
Office of the District Judge, Burdwan, West Bengal has issued an employment notification No i.e. 205 /III to filling up 130 English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Typist-Copyist, Process Server/ Summon Bailiff, Peon, Night Guard, Day Guard, Farash, Gardener, Sweeper Vacancies.
District Court of Burdwan 130 LDC, Steno & Other Posts 2016
Name of Department: Office of the District Judge, Burdwan
Total No. of Posts: 130
|S.N.O||Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|1||English Stenographer (Basic Grade in Schedule B)||17 Posts|
|2||Lower Division Clerk||45 Posts|
|3||Typist – copyist||07 Posts|
|4||Process Server/ Summon Bailiff||04 Posts|
|6||Night Guard||16 Posts|
|7||Day Guard||02 Posts|
District Court of Burdwan LDC Notification 2016
Office of the district judge, Burdwan has invited applications from via online mode for the Indian citizens to fill up the vacant 130 LDC, Peon, Steno, Night Guard and other posts.
Candidates can apply for the Burdwan District Court Jobs 2016 after checkng the District Court of Burdwan LDC Notification 2016. The notification has been released in a pdf format for those applicants who are looking for the LDC Jobs.
Other details regarding District Court of Burdwan Recruitment can be getting from this article and to download the official notification, here we also updated the direct link for it.
For Post (1): Rs.7100/- -Rs.37600/- + GP
For Post (2, 3, 4): Rs.5400/- -Rs.25200/- + GP
For Post (5 To 10): Rs.4900/- -Rs.16200/- + GP
Age Limit: Applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 40 years as on 01-01-2016 if they are interested in the Burdwan District Court Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Madhyamik with computer Certificate for Post (1 to 3), 8th passed Certificates from a recognized school or recognized Madrasah for Post (4 to 9).
Application Fee: Rs.250/- for General/OBC category candidates & Rs.50/- for SC, ST category candidates for Post (1 to 3), Rs.150/- for General/OBC category candidates & Rs.20/- for SC, ST category candidates for Post (4 to 10).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in written examination, Skill Test followed by Interview.
Official Notification for the Burdwan District Court Recruitment 2016 has been released and online application process has started from 16th May for Burdwan District Court LDC Peon Jobs 2016 till 14th June 2016 (05:00 PM).
Steps to Fill District Court of Burdwan Application Form 2016
- First of all, aspirants need to visit the official website of the department.
- Click on the below link to Apply Online.
- Now select the Part -1 Registration and then enter asked details in required columns and submit.
- In Part -2 Registrations, pay application fee through credit/debit/internet banking and submit.
- In Part -3 Registrations upload scanned photo and signature and finally submit the online application form.
- While taking some time, the registration no will display on the computer screen.
- Applicants need to save that registration number on the desktop and downloaded the form in a pdf file.
- At last, applicants don’t forget to take the hard copy of the applications form for the future use.
- Let me informed to all the applicants without registration no you will not able to collect admit card and without hall ticket, no applicants will allow for the examination.