BSNL Syllabus 2016
The BSNL Syllabus 2016 is now available here. Candidates may download the BSNL Junior Engineer Previous Papers 2016 from here. The BSNL TTA/JE Syllabus 2016 is well mentioned here for the candidates use. BSNL TTA Exam Pattern 2016 has been released by the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.
The BSNL selects the candidates according to the recruitment rules for the various posts in the department. Recently, the department has published the BSNL JE Recruitment 2016 to recruit 2700 vacancies of Junior Engineer posts.
Candidates can download the BSNL JE/TTA Syllabus from the official website bsnl.co.in. But for the candidates use, here we updated the BSNL Syllabus 2016. The BSNL JTO and TTA Syllabus having same topics and for that reason, here we mention the
BSNL Junior Engineer Previous Papers 2016
Name of the Organization: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
Name of the post: Telecom Technical Assistant
No. of posts: 147 Posts.
Job Location: India.
Official Website: www.bsnl.co.in
BSNL TTA/JE Syllabus 2016
- General Ability: General English, Verbal Reasoning, Non-Verbal, Reasoning, Arithmetic Ability etc
- Basic Engineering: Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Basic Electricity, Electronic Devices & Circuits, Digital Techniques.
- Specialization: Electrical, Communication, Network, Filters & Transmission Lines, Instruments & Measurements, Control Systems, Microprocessors, Computer.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Exam Pattern 2016
- BSNL JAO competitive exam will consist of two papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II.
- The questions asked in the exam are of objective type.
- The Paper-1 will be conducted for 150 marks in the duration of 3 hours.
- The Paper II will be conducted for 300 marks in the duration of 3 hours.
- Totally two paper will be conducted for 450 marks.
BSNL AO Exam Pattern 2016:
|Paper 1||General English||100||3 hours|
|Paper 2||Financial Management Cast Accounting
Tax & Commercial Laws
BSNL JTO Exam Pattern 2016
For JTOs (Telecom)
|Section-III||General Ability test||20|
For JTOs (Electrical)
|Section-I||Electrical Engineering Stream||50|
|Section-II||Electrical Engineering Stream||50|
BSNL JE/TTA Exam Pattern 2016
|Exam type||Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Written Test||Paper-I||General Ability Test||20||20||