BSNL JE Result 2016
The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd will announce soon the BSNL JE Result 2016 on the official site very soon. Those applicants who have attended this examination on the giving date of 25th September 2016 at the various centers. Now all will be searching the BSNL Junior Engineer/TTA Exam Merit List in the online mode. let we inform you applicants in the month of November result of this recruitment will release and uploaded on the official site.
We know most of all applicants has applied for this job and then successfully attend this examination. So applicants don’t worry BSNL JE Result will declare in the upcoming days and after that cut-off and merit list also declares on an official site. Through this applicants selection will complete and aspirants hire on the giving posts.
- Organization – Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL)
- Post Name – Telecom Technical Assistants (TTA) and JE (Jr. Engineer)
- Total Vacancies – 2700
- Official Web page – www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in
- Exam Date: 25th September 2016
- Exam Result: In the month of November (Expected)
BSNL Junior Engineer Cut Off 2016
Through the cutoff, applicants will catch the rough idea about the selection percentage and it will declare according to a category. So applicants don’t forget must check this section and then collect expected BSNL JE Cut off.
Cut off marks of each part:
- 30% for OC: 6 marks in GATE, 27 in Basic eng.
- 27 in Specialization
- 20% for SC/ST/BC i.e. 4 marks in GATE
- 18 in Basic Eng., 18 in Specialization
Cut off marks in aggregate / total:
- 40% for OC that is 80 marks
- 33% for SC/ST/BC i.e. 66 marks
BSNL TTA Exam Merit List 2016
Merit list is a final way of selection the applicant. Only those applicants will go for this job which name will mention in the BSNL Junior Engineer Merit List. So don’t forget applicants must check the merit list.
How to Download BSNL JE Result 2016 Online
- First of all, applicants check official website i.e. www.bsnl.co.in or you may directly click on the link given below.
- Check latest update section and look out result link.
- In the appropriate columns, enter your Roll Number and other necessary information.
- Click on the ‘Show Result’ link.
- Save the result page in the specific location.
- Take a printout of it for future use.
Link of Result: