BPSC Common Combined Competitive Exam 2016
Bihar Public Service Commission is now all set to conduct BPSC Common Combined Competitive Exam 2016 within the upcoming days. The candidates who want to take this exam are advice to apply for Bihar PSC CSE PCS Recruitment 2016 before last date.
Candidates who want to apply for BPSC Common Combined Competitive Exam 2016 they firstly need to fill applications. The process for filling applications is well given below. So, aspirants may grab this opportunity and start prepare for examination.
The Bihar Public Service Commission has released BPSC Civil Service Exam Notification 2016 for the recruitment of 642 posts. As per advertisement, only graduation candidates are required to fill online Bihar PSC Online Applications 2016 form is 31st October 2016.
Bihar PSC CSE PCS Recruitment 2016 Details:
Department Name: Bihar Public Service Commission
Name of the Posts:
- Bihar Administrative Service – 244 Posts
- Bihar Financial Services – 73 Posts
- District Commandant – 05 Posts
- Product inspector – 02 Posts
- Bihar Probation Service – 60 Posts
- Rural Development Officer – 13 Posts
- District minority officers – 03 Posts
- Bihar Police Service-30 Posts
- Planning officer – 03 Posts
- Bihar Registration Service –11 Posts
- Bihar Labour Service – 07 Posts
- Sugarcane Officer – 02 Posts
- Bihar Election Services – 04 Posts
- District Audit Officer – 07 Posts
- Assistant Employment Exchange Executive – 03 Posts
- Revenue Officer- 175 Posts
Official Website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Last Date: 31 October 2016
From 27th September, 2016, the candidates are eligible for register their name for Bihar PSC CSE PCS Recruitment 2016. Make sure aspirants submit their application before 31st October 2016.
Eligibility Criteria of BPSC Common Combined Competitive Exam Recruitment:
Contenders must have completed Graduation from any approved Institution / University with minimum pass percentage of marks.
Applicants are pleased to refer BPSC Common Combined Competitive Exam Notification 2016 to get info about age group.
The selection will be done on the basis of Written Examination and Interview by the recruitment board.
There is good news regarding exam fee is that there is no Application fee required to apply for this notification
How to apply Bihar PSC Civil Service Online Application 2016
- Initially, aspirants login to organization official page i.e. www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Now check the eligibility information by reading the related notification.
- Fill the form as per guidelines with all required information.
- Then attach scanned copies of all supporting certificates
- Click on submit button and complete the application process
- Save the registration number for future reference
- Online Application Commencement from – 27th September 2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 31st October 2016
- Exam Date – Updated Soon