Bihar PHED Junior Engineer Syllabus 2016
Bihar Public Health Engineering Department has successfully release Bihar PHED Junior Engineer Syllabus 2016. Candidates those who have applied for the written test and looking for the Bihar JE Exam Pattern 2016 they might open the right web page.
Competitors who want to score good marks in the written examination must have to download Bihar PHED Junior Engineer Syllabus 2016. For the candidates use, in the bottom of this page, we have given the direct link to get the PHED Bihar Jr Engineer Syllabus Pdf.
A few days back, the Bihar Public Health Engineering Department has issued the Recruitment Notification of 456 junior engineers (Civil/Mechanical) vacancies. A Large no of aspirants have applied so this year there will be very tough competition between candidates.
Bihar JE Exam Pattern 2016 Details
|Organisation Name||Bihar Public Health Engineering Department|
|Post-Names||Junior Engineer Posts|
|Selection Mode||Written Test and Interview|
Candidates are also able to download Bihar Junior Engineer Previous Year Papers 2016 and get to know which type of questions has come in paper. By the help of provided link below, the aspirants are now eligible to download Bihar PHED Junior Engineer Syllabus 2016.
Eligible aspirants may also gather PHED Jr Engineer Previous Papers here and spend the most of the time to preparation. As we know, nowadays there is a tough competition for the Govt Jobs. So, the candidates are advise to prepare well for the examination by seeing JE Papers, Syllabus & Exam Pattern from here.
- There are total no of Questions is 100 Questions
- The Marks of the question paper is 300 (each question carry 3 marks)
- Candidates will get 2 Hours as time Duration (120 minutes)
- Multiple objective type question Paper medium Hindi.
Bihar Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2016
- Civil Engineering: Civil Engineering Materials and Construction, Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis, Concrete Technology, Reinforced Concrete Structures and Steel Structures
- Mechanical Engineering: Calculus, Vector Calculus, The Strength of Materials, Fluid Mechanics, The design of Machine Elements, English and Aptitude and Reasoning
- Aptitude (Maths): Simplification, Average, Percentages, Time & Work, Area, Profit & Loss.
- Reasoning: Number Series, Letter and Symbol Series, Verbal Classification, Essential Part, Analogies, Artificial Language, Matching Definitions.