Bihar Home Prisons Department Recruitment 2016
Bihar Home Prisons Department has published employment news for those job seekers who have completed graduation. The Bihar Home Prisons Department Recruitment 2016 has been release for 405 DEO Programmer Jobs.
From 26th September 2016 onwards, the process of Bihar Home Prisons Department Recruitment 2016 is started. The last date for submission the online applications is 5th October 2016. Candidates are suggest to grab this opportunity as soon as possible.
Bihar Home Dept DEO Programmer Jobs 2016
Recruitment Conduct by: Home Department, Government of Bihar
Number of Posts: 405 Vacancies
Name of Posts: Programmer, DEO, Assistant Programmer
- Programmer: 10 Posts
- Assistant Programmer: 43 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 352 Posts
Job Location: Bihar
Official Website: www.home.bih.nic.in
The Home Department, Government of Bihar is all set to recruit 405 candidates for the various posts. These posts are DEO, Programmer, AP Assistant Programmer vacancies under the Prison Department Bihar. Those aspirants who are eligible for the Bihar Home Dept DEO Posts may apply before last date.
Eligible Criteria of Bihar Home Department Vacancy 2016
- For Programmer: B. Tech/ MCA/ MSc (IT) with 03 years Experience.
- For Assistant Programmer: Graduate with PGDCA/ BCA/ BSc (IT) and two years experience.
- For Data Entry Operator: Must possess Intermediate + 01 diploma in Computer Application/ 10th + 03 Diploma in Computer Science/ Equivalent with required typing speed.
The applicants should lie between 21 to 37 years of age as on 01st October 2016.
- Programmer: Rs. 33135/- (Per month)
- Assistant Programmer: Rs. 33135/- (Per month)
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 17860/- (Per month)
The Candidates those who are interested towards the Bihar Prisons Department Jobs need to pay following fee:
For Bihar Residents:
Open Category: Rs. 400/-.
Reserved Category: Rs. 100/-.
For Other States Candidates: Rs. 400/-
How to Apply for Bihar Prison Department Recruitment 2016
- First of all, aspirants go to home of department i.e. bih.nic.in.
- Now follow the Recruitment/ Notification Section.
- Read the official notification deeply.
- Click on Online Application for the relevant post.
- Fill up online application form with factual details.
- Then recheck the details and hit on submit button.
- Wait for a while until the registration no display.
- Downloaded it and save the registration no/application ID on desktop.
- Also, take a printout of the completely filled application form for future use.
- Online Application Begins: 26th September 2016
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05th October 2016