BHU Recruitment 2017
The Banaras Hindu University has recently published a job notification to recruit well-educated candidates for BHU Recruitment 2017 for the vacant posts of 541 Teaching Posts. This is the good opportunity for whole candidates who are searching the Sarkari job in Uttar Pradesh. The interested aspirant may apply for this BHU 541 Teaching Posts before the last date 5th June 2017 through the direct link official website which we mention bellow in our article.
Interested individuals who are waiting for faculty jobs in Uttar Pradesh State, now the wait is over because the Banaras Hindu University has invited to all of you for BHU Teaching Recruitment with 541 vacant posts of teacher. The Banaras Hindu University is one of the great residential universities of the whole Asia. If you are done graduation and have the master degree and also interested in BHU Recruitment 2017, our recommendation is, to apply as soon as possible before the last date of application 5th June 2017. If you want more information regarding this vacancy such as age limit, eligibility, important dates, and application filling process so please stay connecting with us.
Details of Banaras Hindu University Recruitment
- Name of organization: Banaras Hindu University, Uttar Pradesh
- Job Category: Govt. Jobs
- Name of post: Associate Professor, Professor & Assistant Professor
- Total number of BHU Vacancy: 541 Post
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Application mode: Online Mode.
- Official portal: bhu.ac.in
- Last Date for BHU Online Submission of Application Form: 5th June 2017.
- Closing Date for Online Application Fee Payment: 7th June 2017.
Eligibility Criteria of BHU 541 Teaching Posts
The candidate who willing to apply in Banaras Hindu University 541 Teaching Posts should have to know the entire eligibilities which we mention bellow:-
That aspirant who wants to fill the application form of BHU 541 Teaching Posts should be done graduation degree and master degree from any of recognized university.
Applicant age should not be more than 45 years to apply for this job recruitment
The candidate who belongs to the general category should have to pay 1000 rupees and the candidate who belongs to SC/ ST category will no need to pay any amount it is totally exempt.
Individuals will be selected by the merit list and personal interview.
Selected candidate will get the salary as bellow:-
- Professor: (PB-4) 37,400 rupees to Rs. 67,000 rupees plus AGP 10000 rupees per month.
- Assistant Professor: (PB-3) Rs. 15600 rupees to 39100 rupees with AGP 6000 rupees per month.
- Associate Professor: (PB-4) Rs. 37400 rupees to 67000 rupees plus AGP Rs. 9000 rupees every month.
How to Apply for BHU Recruitment
- Firstly candied should go through an official portal which we mention bellow.
- Read the full notification of BHU Recruitment.
- Now enter on the career link then open the application form.
- Fill the form by asking details as like your name, date of birth, full permanent address and etc and submit it.
- Make the online payment of recruitment by your credit or debit card.
- Take a printout for future use.