BCECE 2017 Application Form
Hey, applicants, we have a great news for you. If you will wait for the BCECE 2017 Application Form process and desperately participate in this process. So for you applicants, the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will be starting soon the admission process of BCECE 2016 examination. Interested applicant must apply for this and fill the application form in the giving mode. Then must going for the future process which detail will be mention below.
It is a well-known state level entrance examinations which will be conducted every year for those students who will get admission in the various Engineering, Medical, Agriculture and technology. We know that time most of all students will be waiting for this exam. So applicants BCECE 2017 Registration Process will start in the month of February 2017. Check all updates regarding this through the help of this page thus bookmark this page for checking updates.
BCECE 2017 Notification Overview
- Organization Name: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
- Exam Name: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
- Courses: Medical, Engineering, Agriculture and Technology
BCECE 2017 Eligibility for Medical, Engineering
The eligibility criteria for this admission form will be given below must check and then if you are eligible for this must applying.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Math/Biology, and Chemistry through the educational board.
- Candidates who belong to reserved categories such as ST and SC, they are required to pass 10+2 with minimum 45% marks. Check more detail with the help of official notification.
For this applicants, age should be more than 17 Years old if they are applying for medical and agricultural courses. If you are applying for engineering and pharmacy courses then there is no age limit. Check future detail by the help of official notification.
BCECE 2017 Application Fee:
- The application fee for this form is Rs 660/- will be charged from the general category candidates.
- The SC/ST category candidates must pay Rs 330/- as an application fee.
- Aspirants who want to appear in all subjects i.e. PCMB are required to pay Rs 730/- for GEN category.
- For SC/ST category candidates, the application fee will be Rs 365/- per candidate.
Candidates this application fee will be pay through using credit card/debit card or bank challan.
BCECE 2017 Exam Date
|Online registration Beginning Date||February 2017|
|Deadline for filling the Application Form||First week of March 2017|
|Admit cards Releasing dates||1st week of April 2017|
|Result will be out||1st week of June 2017|
|Counseling will start on||2nd week of June 2017|
BCECE 2017 Registration Process
- Aspirants must check the official site of the board which will be mention below.
- Now check application form link and click on that link.
- Then read all detail of notification and fill application form by the help of needed document.
- Thereafter Pay the application fee in the giving mode.
- Attest all document, passport size photo and signature with the application form.
- Finally get the printout of the admission form and send to the giving address which provides below.
“Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board
I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
P.O.-B. V. College, Patna – 800014”
Check another detail by the help of this Official Link