Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016
Bank of Maharashtra has published Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 notification and looking for all eligible & talented job seekers. There are various posts are available this year a nd this is good chnace for applicants. Hence, applicansts before you miss the opportunity apply for BOM Recruitment 2016 can fill the Bank of Maharashtra Application Form 2016.
All the job hunters can fill Clerk & Officer Online applications form through the official website i.e. from 12th August to 6th September. For more details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process is mention below:
BOM Clerk & Officer Notification 2016
Name of organization: Bank of Maharashtra
No. of Vacancies:1315
Name & No. of post
Job Details :
- General Officers MMGS III – 100 Posts
- General Officers MMGS II – 200 Posts
- Security Officers MMGS II – 15 Posts
- Clerks Law Graduates –100 Posts
- Clerks Agril Graduates – 200 Posts
- Officer (JMGS I – 500 Posts
- Clerks – 200 Posts
BOM 1315 Clerk Posts 2016
BANK OF MAHARASHTRA Bank is going to hiring the eligible applicants. It is a really big chance for all the Graduate candidates i.e. BA, B.Sc, B.Com, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, BBS, BCA, B.Sc IT, MBA, and MCA to apply in BOM Recruitment 2016.
Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2016 Capability Criteria
Age Limitation: Candidates for the Maharashtra Jobs age cannot cross 30 should not below 23 as per the post requirement.( age relaxation will applicable as per govt. rule).
Qualifications required :
- For General Officers MMGS III : Graduation and Professional qualification like MBA (finance)/ CA/ CWA/ CFA/ FRM/ CAIIB from a university recognised by Govt. with 04 years’ post qualification experience in concerned field.
- General Officers MMGS II: Graduation and Professional qualification like MBA (finance)/ CA/ CWA/ CFA/ FRM/ CAIIB from a university recognised by Govt. with 02 years’ post qualification experience in concerned field.
- For Security Officers MMGS II: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Clerks Law Graduates: Graduation in Law from a recognised university or institute
- For Clerks Agril Graduates: Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture Allied Activities from a recognised university.
- Officer JMGS I: Graduation or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university
- For Clerks: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university
Candidates can check the details of application fee for BOM Recruitment 2016-2017 by down loading official notification.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will selected on the basis of performance in Written examination and Interview.
How to apply this:
- Aspirants log in to the BOM 2016 Official website i.e. bankofmaharashtra.in
- Move to the Recruitment portal section.
- Click on : Application Form BOM Recruitment 2016
- Fill up all of spaces with all the relevant information as per instructions.
- Verify all of filled data and hit on SUBMIT button.
- Download and take a print out of this for further uses.
- Starting Date of Submission of Online Application : 12.08.2016
- Closing date for submission of online application : 06/09/2016
All the visitors can check more information about Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 on official website link is mention below
Get More Details Through Official Link