Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
The Bank of Maharashtra has published Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 notification and the bank department has looking for all eligible & talented job applier. There are many empty posts are available this year and this is great chance for whole applicants who want to work with Bank of Maharashtra. Hence, candidates before you miss the golden opportunity apply for BOM Recruitment 2017. Individuals may fill the Bank of Maharashtra Application Form 2017 before the last date 5th June 2017.
All the job seekers can fill BOM Part Time Sub Staff 450 Posts via Online applications form through the official website of the bank department. All those aspirants who are interested and want to apply can check out various information about Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment as like age limit, educational qualification, total vacancies, salary, how to apply, selection process. Kindly go through all details section which is given bellow.
Also Check:- Latest Government Jobs
Bank of Maharashtra Job Notification
- Name of department: Bank of Maharashtra.
- Vacancy name: Part time sub staff.
- Total vacancies to be files: 450 vacancies.
- Location of job: All over in India.
- Application mode: Online.
- Official website: bankofmaharashtra.in
- Starting date of application form: 22nd May 2017.
- Closing date of submission application form: 5th June 2017.
Bank of Maharashtra vacancy details
- Andhra Pradesh: 08 posts.
- Assam: 04 posts.
- Bihar: 09 posts
- Chandigarh: 01 post
- Chattisgarh: 20 posts
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli: 01 post
- Daman & Diu: 01 post
- Delhi: 13 posts
- GOA: 05 posts
- Gujarat: 12 posts
- Haryana: 10 posts
- Himachal Pradesh: 01 post
- Jammu & Kashmir: 01 post
- Jharkhand: 02 posts
- Karnataka: 13 posts
- Kerala: 07 posts
- Madhya Pradesh: 35 posts
- Maharastra: 221 posts
- Manipur: 01 post
- Nagaland: 01 post
- Orissa: 05 posts
- Punjab: 14 posts
- Rajasthan: 16 posts
- Tamil Nadu: 10 posts
- Telangana: 06 posts
- Uttar Pradesh: 29 posts
- Uttaranchal: 01 post
- West Bengal: 03 posts
Eligibilities section of BOM Recruitment 2017
Here we mention all eligibilities regarding to Bank of Maharashtra job. Candidate should check them all before apply.
To apply in Bank of Maharashtra job candidate should pass 10th standard or equivalent from any recognized board or university.
Aspirant should be in between 18 to 33 years and the age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection process for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
Candidate will get good salary from BOM is 185 45 rupees.
How to apply Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
- In the first step candidate have to log in to official portal in
- Open the application form and fill it carefully by asking details.
- Attached self-attested documents and photograph.
- Pay the application fee via online mode.
- Take a printout of application form for future use.