Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card 2016
Dear Readers who will be ready to attend this Bank of Maharashtra jobs exam at the various centers and for this must need the Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card 2016. So appliers must check this page we will update the all authentically detail regarding this admit card on this page. After the read, all these must collect this BOM Clerk & PO Call Letter through the official site. We know most of all applicants are a little worry for the exam hall ticket without this you will not attend this exam.
Some time ago the Bank of Maharashtra has released the tremendous opportunity for the applicants. Most of all applicants have to grab this opportunity and now all will be the wait for the exam call letter because without this all will be useless and didn’t valid for this process. So applicants within a week the exam call letter of these posts will be released after that you will get this and then without any tension, you will go for the examination.
- Organization Name: Bank of Maharashtra
- Post name: Probationary Officer, Clerk, and General Officer/ Security Officer
- Admit Card releasing: Available within a one week
|Management Scale II Exam||21st October|
|Manager Scale II Exam||21st October|
|Sr. Manager Scale III Exam||21st October|
|Clerk Legal & Agriculture||21st October|
|Clerk Exam date||26th October|
|PO Exam Date||28th October|
Bank of Maharashtra Clerk & PO Call Letter 2016
The exam hall ticket is important for the examination. It will contain the all important detail about the applicant and exam like applicant name, roll no, exam venue, enrollment no etc. After checking all these details exam authority will be permitted the applicants for attending this examination. So applicants must get this and bring one id proof also with this at the time of examination.
Collect Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Hall Ticket 2016
- First of all, applicants must visit the official website.
- Search the admit card link and click on it.
- Read all detail carefully.
- Now you need to fill the details like roll no and date of birth in the giving form.
- After that, fill your application ID and date of birth in the giving form.
- Bank of Maharashtra Admit card will display on computer screen
- Take the hard copy of the admit card for the future uses and references.