Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2017
The Bank of Baroda recently released the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 for the hiring process of 400 posts of Probationary Officer through the eligible applicants. So applicants, if you want to apply for this, must check full notification before applying.
Job fighters who wants to join Bank Of Baroda sector they need to apply for this recruitment notice through sending their application forms on or before the last date that is 01st May 2017. To know the entire info regarding the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 notification for the Specialist Officer Posts must read here below of this page offered by the team of totalgovtjob.com.
Bank Of Baroda PO Jobs Notification 2017
Department: Bank of Baroda
Number of the posts: 400
Name of the posts: Probationary Officer
Category Wise Vacancy Details
- Unreserved: 202
- OBC: 108
- SC: 60
- ST: 30
BOB PO Recruitment 2016 Educational Criteria:
For applying this applicant should complete graduation degree with minimum 55% (SC/ST/PWD-50%) in any discipline from recognized University.
Age Limit of BOB PO Vacancy 2017:
20 years to not more than 28 years. (applicants should have been born not earlier than 02.04.1989 and not later than 01.04.1997 (both dates inclusive))
SC/ST: 5 years
OBC: 3 years
Ex-serviceman: 5 years
J & K state candidates: 5 years
Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 years
Persons with Disabilities (PWD): SC/ST: 15 years, Gen: 10 years, OBC: 13 years
For General and OBC Applicants, it is 750/- whereas, for SC/ST and PWD aspirants, the applicable charges are Rs.100/-
Candidates will be selected based on Online Exam, Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview.
How to fill Bank of Baroda PO Vacancies Application Form 2017
- Initially, applicants must visit www.bankofbaroda.com
- Then go to advertisement file
- Read it carefully to get eligibility and requirements
- Eligible applicants hit on apply online link
- Application form will be opened in a new page
- Fill the application with applicant’s personal and professional information of document
- Attach scanned copies of all supporting documents, passport size photo and signature also.
- Pay application fee based on your category if required
- Hit on submit button for finish the application process on or before the last date.
Start date for Online Registration- 01.04.2017
Online Payment of Application Fees- 01.04.2017 to 01.05.2017
Last date for Online Registration – 01.05.2017
Download of Call letter for Examination-12.05.2017
Date of Examination (Tentative)-27.05.2017