Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016
The Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 notification is now available here. Candidates can check the details of Bank of India SO Vacancy 2016 and eligible applicants for the BOI Manager SO Notification 2016 can apply online before the last date.
Bank of India, Mumbai has invited applications for the Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 of Officer Credit, Manager, Senior Manager vacancies in General Banking Stream.
Eligible candidates may apply online from 31-05-2016 to 14-06-2016. For the candidate’s sake, here we mention the link through which applicants are able to fill online applications form.
Bank of India SO Vacancy 2016 Details:
Number of posts: 539 posts
Name of the post:
- Officer – Credit (JMGS – I): 217
- Security Officer: 22
- Senior Manager (MMGS – III): 100
- Manager (MMGS – II): 200
Bank of India Credit Officer 539 Jobs 2016
Here we updated all the required details regarding BOI Credit Officer 539 Jobs 2016 for those applicants who have completed their Graduation and want to make their career in the Bank Jobs.
Applicants may check more other details like age, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
BOI Manager SO Notification 2016
All those aspirants who are interested in the BOI Credit Officer 539 Posts 2016 let me tell one thing that they have only a few days for filling the application because the department will soon close the link for filling Bank of India Online Application Form 2016.
Within some days the team of the totalgovtjob.com member is going to update the Syllabus, admit card in our web portal so regularly go through our site and know latest details. Hence, aspirants stay connect with us through this page.
Eligible Criteria of Bank of India Credit Officer Recruitment 2016
Interested candidates towards the Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 should possess Graduation/ B.com Degree with MBA/ PGDBA/ PGDBM/ ICWA/ CA/ in the relevant vocational courses.
Candidate’s age will be considered as on 01st April 2016 and the age limit notification is given below as a post wise.
Officer – Credit (JMGS – I): 21 to 30 Years
Security Officer: 25 to 40 Years
Senior Manager (MMGS – III): 30 to 38 Years
Manager (MMGS – II): 28 to 35 Years
- Officer – Credit (JMGS – I): Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
- Security Officer: Rs. 31705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10 – 45950
- Senior Manager (MMGS – III): Rs. 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
- Manager (MMGS – II): Rs. 31705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10 – 45950
Selection Process: The Selection for appeared applicants will be based on online test and/ or personal interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.600/- for General & Others, Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates through online mode only.
Process to Fill BOI Credit Officer Online Application Form 2016
- First of all, aspirants need to open the web portal of the department i.e. bankofindia.co.in.
- After reaching on the home page hit on the category of Notification.
- Now navigate the link of Bank of India Recruitment.
- Enter the details in the form such as the name of the candidates, address, email id, phone no etc.
- Then upload your photo with signature.
- Pay the applications fee through internet banking.
- Now submit the button and make sure applicants not use the back button while submitting the applications.
- Save the registration on the desktop whenever it will display on the screen.
- At last, receive the copy and keep it safe.
Online Application Starting Date: 31st May 2016
Deadline for Applying Online: 14th June 2016
Check Official Notification
Go to official website for more details