BAMU Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for Group C and D Posts
BAMU stands for Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University and has published a recruitment notice for recruiting Group-C & D posts applicants. Application forms are inviting to fill the vacancies of Group C and Group D vacancies in BAMU. Please check the BAMU Recruitment 2016 by downloading the BAMU Notification 2016 which is available on the official website.
BAMU Notification 2016
The fascinated Applicants may apply through online mode before the ending date using the important details in the BAMU Notification 2016. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) is an organization name. There is vacant space for so many posts and the are given in points:
- Group – C: 57 posts
- posts for Junior Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator
- posts for Junior Library Assistant
- post for Horticulturist
- post for Research Assistant
- post for Glass Blower
- posts for Museum Assistant
- post for Archaeological Draughtsman
- post for Excavation Artist
- post for Wireman
- post for Assistant Telephone Operator
- posts for Assistant Telephone Operator
- post for Laboratory Technician
- post for Mechanic
- post for Fieldman
- posts for Driver
- post for Gas & ARC Welder
- post for Carpenter
- post for Statistical Assistant
- post for Electrical Overseer
- post for Security Supervisor
- post for Assistant Auditor
- post for Mechanic
- posts for Steno-Typist (Marathi, English)
- posts for Store-Keeper
II. Group – D: 18 posts
- 18 posts for Laboratory Attendant
BAMU Eligibility Criteria:
Applicant age must be between 1the minimum and the maximum age . Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. rules.
Applicants must have the qualification of Graduate of Statutory University with 40 & 30 w.p.m. typing speed in English & Marathi, respectively for Junior Assistant posts, Degree of a Statutory University in Library Science, 5 years experience in any Library serving for Library Assistant Posts and other information regarding education then applicants have to visit official website.
- General and unreserved category Applicants have to pay the Fee
- SC/ST and other reserved category Applicants have to pay less Fee.
- Application fee must be paid in the form of Demand Draft (DD) of Nationalized Bank in favor of “Registrar, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad”, payable at Aurangabad.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Interview and Work experience.
Procedure to Apply:
- First of all, Applicants have to visit at official website i.e. bamu.ac.in
- After that, Applicants will see Recruitment section.
- Then Applicants have to download an application form.
- After that Applicants have to attach all important documents, photograph and signature and send it to the following address before the last date.
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University,
Aurangabad – 431004 (M.S.)
- last Date for Online Registration: Released Soon
- last Date for Receipt of Application form: Declared Shortly
The subscription box will give at the top; if applicants want to subscribe us then they will have to enter their email id. After that applicants will get all latest information on its email id.
Now Applicants can visit these links without any trouble because these are the direct links.
For more information, please check the Official Website.