AWES Syllabus 2016
The candidates who are looking for the AWES Syllabus 2016 they might open the right article. Army Welfare Education Society Teacher New Exam Pattern is now available for downloading. Aspirants are advised to read our web page very carefully.
Army Welfare Education Society is now ready to conduct the PGT, TGT, PRT examination for Teacher posts. Aspirants those who have applied for the teacher recruitment may download the AWES Syllabus 2016. By the help of Syllabus, aspirants are able to get proper topics for preparation of exam.
The exam date of the PRT, TGT and PGT is 26th November 2016 and 27th November 2016. Aspirants are advice to keep connects with us and check time to time update regarding examination. The Army Welfare Education Society Syllabus is available in the pdf file.
Candidates can also download the AWES PRT Solved Question Paper 2016. The solved question paper provide the rough idea to the candidates towards their question paper. Aspirants are advise to download the previous question paper before the exam date.
Army Welfare Education Society Teacher New Exam Pattern
Name of Department: Army Welfare Education Society
Exam Name: PGT, TGT, PRT
Date of Examination: 26/11/2016 – 27/11/2016
- The written test question will be of objective type.
- The written test consists of part A & B.
- Exam Scores will be normalized to 100 Marks.
- There is no negative marking.
- Part A & B will be available together, and candidates can answer in the order they prefer.
- The candidate must score minimum 50% for each section to qualify for the post.
|PGT/TGT||Part A||GK, English||3 Hours||90|
|Part B||Specific to subject||90|
|PRT||Part A||Same as Part I for TGT/ PGT||1 Hr 30 Minutes||90|
AWES Teacher Syllabus for PGT/TGT
- General Awareness
- Mental Ability
- English Comprehension
- Educational Concepts & Methodology
- Specific to Subject
- Economic scene
- General Polity including Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research etc
- Blood Relations
- Direction senses test
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Alphabet test
- Sitting Arrangements
- Mathematical Operations
- Arthematic Reasoning
- Inserting Missing Characters
- Number, Ranking and Time Sequence Test
- Eligibility Test
- Preposition, adverb
- Subject-verb agreement
- Error Correction/ recognition
- Sentences rearrangement
- Fill in the blanks with articles etc
- Answering questions based on the unseen passage
- Synonyms and antonyms usage
- Vocabulary & grammar
- Proficiency in the language
Educational Concepts & Methodology:
- Materials development and syllabus design
- Teacher education and critical pedagogy
- Technology and language teaching
- Sociocultural Theory of language learning
- Classroom Management
- English for Specific Purposes (ESP)/ English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
- Strategies-based instruction
- Integrated language skills
- Reflective language teaching
- Needs Analysis