ATMA Online Registration 2017
The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has started the ATMA Online Registration 2017. This Management Admission Test (ATMA) is going to conduct on 28th May 2017 at the various centers.
AIMS organizes Management Admission Test (ATMA) for admission in post graduate (PG) management programs like PGDM, PGDBA, MBA, MCA, MCM etc. All awaited candidates may apply now to attend this competitive exam.
Dear dedicated and motivated applicants, if you want to take admission in AIMS approved colleges in 2017, you will need to have ATMA passed certificates. Applicants, to appear in AIMA ATMA 2017 test, you must be eligible as per AIMS eligibility requirement.
Dear aspirants, if you have dreamed for study for master programs, you can submit ATMA application form via online mode. Aspirants can register ATMA Online Registration 2017 before the last date.
Aspirants submit their application form through the official website, which is www.atmaaims.com. No other mean to apply is valid. Dear aspirants, please apply online very carefully because it is a very competitive entrance exam of management programmers.
|Name of the Association||Association of Indian Management School|
|Name of Examination||AIMS Test for Management Admissions|
|Offered Courses||MBA, PGDM, MCA|
|Date to commence examination||28th May 2017|
ATMA 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Interested candidates who have completed the graduation in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized institute/university are eligible to apply.
Note: The candidates studying now undergoing final year degree are also eligible to apply for this AIMA ATMA 2017 Application Form.
Application fee Info:
Interested candidates must pay the Rs. 1100/- as application fee. The fee may be paid through proper modes such as online payment using Debit / Credit Cards, Bank Account Transfer and Pay Fee by Cash etc.
All the appliers will select on the basis of their performance in the online examination.
How you can apply ATMA 2017 Application Form
Dear applicants if you are eligible then follow the steps given below to apply for this competitive exam:
- Well prepared and eager appliers who possess eligibility criteria need to visit the official website which is atmaaims.com
- Now applicants should make the payment of fee online or by cash at the allocation centers and get Personal ID Code (PID).
- In this step, choose the suitable link to register online through filling the Online Application Form.
- Fill up the information in the Application Form and upload the necessary credentials in the correct way.
- Now submit it within successfully and take a printout of it for further reference.
AIMS ATMA 2017 important dates:
|Events Description||Respective Dates of 2017|
|The date of commencement of online registration||20th February|
|Start of distribution of ATMA 2017 Bulletins||1st March|
|Closing for availability of ATMA bulletins and payment||18th May|
|Date of closure of registration procedure||20th May|
|Deadline for reprinting the filled in application form||24th May|
|Date of issue of admit card||25th May|
|Examination date||28th May|
|Declaration of result||5th June|
|Date of ATMA July 2017||16th July|
Dear applicants, for the assistant of any query related to AIMS ATMA 2017. You could leave a comment for us with the help of below given below comment box. Be sure we will solve your problem or question very quickly soon as possible.
For more information, visit Official Link.