Assam Scholarship Form 2017
Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Assam has revealed the Assam Scholarship Form 2017. The Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Assam gives all the candidates a great opportunity to fill the ASSAM Scholarship Scheme 2017 Application form which is available on official website and get the benefit of this scheme.
The students who are perusing in 10th, 12th, U G & PG courses under Directorate of Information and Public Relations, Government of Assam we advice to check the Assam Scholarship Form 2017 details. Candidates don’t miss this golden opportunity courses and may complete the process of Assam Scholarship Online Registration shortly.
Details of ASSAM Scholarship Scheme
Name of the Authority: Directorate Of Higher Education, Government Of Assam
ASSAM Fellowship 2016 Scheme
Every year, the Directorate Of Higher Education, Government Of Assam has received a huge amount of applications from the eligible applicants for Assam Scholarship. Same as this year also, the department is now all set to receive the ASSAM Fellowship 2016 Scheme form.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Scholarship Scheme 2017
Applicants must be in Under Graduate, Post Graduate degree course and scored minimum 60% marks.
Students have their all certificates from HSLC exam.
Research scholarship students should have scored an aggregate of 55%
Candidates must be a resident of Assam.
- Students should have all important certificate mainly the mark sheet of class 10th and 12th class.
- Domicile of the candidates.
- I’d and address proof of the candidate.
- Students cast and Birth certificate.
- Income certificate of the applicant
SC/ST/OBC and all backward cast candidates can apply for the ASSAM Fellowship 2016 Scheme.
Students have to submit curial documents copy while the time of filling online application.
The department gives reward with some amount of money to capable students.
This reward will give for those applicants who will do a study in UG and PG courses.
How to Apply Online for Assam Scholarship 2017
- First of all, go to the association official website at “www.dheassam.gov.in“.
- Find the link of scholarship and open that link on another page.
- Fully fill the online application form by correct information.
- Attach the important documents.
- Click on the submit button and submit the application form.
- The last step is taking the printout of your scholarship form and save it for further use.
Download Assam Scholarship through http://www.dheassam.gov.in/