Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
The Assam postal circle has published an advertisement regarding Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 to fill up the vacant 467 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies in their department. This is the good news for all those candidates who are waiting for post office government jobs in Assam state, now they can able to apply in Assam GDS Recruitment by visiting the official portal which is given in the last of our page.
This is the good opportunity for all those job hunters who are waiting for the Assam post office job in their states. The aspirant who completes their metric education and also has been done the computer basic training course is eligible to apply in Assam Postal GDS Vacancy before the last date 24th May 2017. To know more details about this vacancy, kindly keep scrolling the page.
For More Government Jobs Kindly Visit Link
Assam 467 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies Details
- Organization name: Indian post.
- Name of department name: Assam Postal Circle.
- Post name: Gramin Dak Sevak.
- A number of posts: 467 vacancies.
- Application Mode: Online mode.
- Location of job: Assam.
- Job type: the Government job.
- Official web page: assampost.gov.in
Category Wise Post Details
- UR: 250 posts.
- OBC: 120 posts.
- SC: 33 posts.
- ST: 64 posts.
- A total number of posts: 467.
- Starting date of online application form: 7th April 2017.
- Closing date of application submission: 24th May 2017.
District Wise Vacancy Details
- Dibrugarh District: 61 Posts.
- Nagaon District: 64 Posts.
- RMS S Division District: 7 Posts.
- Sibsagar District: 26 Posts.
- Tinsukia District: 8 Posts.
- Cachar District: 42 Posts.
- Darrang District: 102 Posts.
- Goalpara District: 75 Posts.
- Guwahati District: 14 Posts.
- Nalbari District: 59 Posts.
- RMS GH Division (Guwahati) District: 9 Posts.
Assam GDS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The candidate who want to apply for Assam GDS Recruitment, have a look at this paragraph.
The aspirant must have done 10th standard education from any recognized board and also have done 60 days of computer basic training from any certified institute.
Candidate age must be in between 18 years to 40 years. And age relaxation will be given by category wise as per the government rules and norms.
Selection method for Assam Postal Circle Recruitment
Selection method will be based on the automatic generated merit list according to 10th standard obtain marks.
Applicant should pay 100 rupees as the application fee and no fee for female and SC/ ST candidates.
How to Apply for Assam Post Office Recruitment 2017
- Firstly candidate should go to the official website of Assam Postal GDS Vacancy which is given at the bottom of our page.
- Then read the official notification carefully.
- Now open the direct link of the application form and fill it with your name, DOB, Email id, and permanent address etc.
- Upload the scanned documents and photograph.
- Recheck all and hit the submit button.
- Take a printout of application form for future use