Assam Gramin Dak Sevak Admit Card 2017
The Assam Post Office Department has recently dispatched a notification for only those applicants who are successfully applied in Assam Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment on the scheduled date. Now all applied candidates are eagerly waiting for Assam Gramin Dak Sevak Admit Card 2017. So, applicants, this is the great news for you all that the recruitment authority the Assam Postal Circle has very soon officially publish the Assam Postal Circle GDS Hall Ticket at their authorized web page. Whole aspirants who want to be part of Assam Gramin Dak Sevak Exam will firstly need to download the Assam GDS Hall Ticket as per the organization release it.
A huge number of eligible individuals are applying for this Assam GDS Job Recruitment, our suggestion is to start your preparation because the applicant’s number is more than the number of vacancies. The purpose of writing this article is providing you the right information regarding Assam Gramin Dak Sevak Admit Card 2017. Well, to grab more information such as examination date, admit card releasing date and how to download your exam hall ticket are given bellow. only you need to keep scrolling the page.
Assam Postal Circle GDS Hall Ticket
- Name of Authority: Assam Postal Circle
- Name of Post: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Name of Examination: Assam Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017
- Total number of Posts: 467 Posts.
- Job Type: Government Job.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Assam State.
- Post Category: Admit Card
- Official Website: assampost.gov.in
- Admit card releasing date: 15 days before the exam.
- Assam Postal GDS Examination date: Available soon.
Important Instructions About The Assam GDS Hall Ticket Call Letter
At this paragraph, we’re going to mention some important instruction about the Assam GDS Exam Call Letter. That candidate should have to follow.
- The admit card is going to released 2weeks before the exam at its official portal which is mention below on our page.
- Admit card shouldn’t be damage take it carefully.
- Before downloading the admit card make sure that the information which is flash on the computer screen is correct or not.
- In the examination hall admit card is necessary to carry with yourself because, without it, you can’t be able to appear the exam.
How To Collect Your Assam Gramin Dak Sevak Admit, Card
By following these easy 5 steps you can get your Assam GDS, Admit Card:-
- Step 1: Aspirant should go through the official web page.
- Step 2: Search the direct link to download admit card at home page.
- Step 3: Open the link and fill some of the asking details as like your registration number, name, password and submit it.
- Step 4: Wait a while the admit card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Step 5: Now you can download the hall ticket and take a printout for appearing the exam.