Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017
Are you seeking the Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017? Then you are here on a right page. Organization has dispatch the 710 Forest Guard, Junior Assistant & Other Posts in this department. So, candidate if you are interested in this recruitment must read full notification before applying.
All crucial information of Assam Forest Department Notification will mention below. Like education, age limit, application fee, selection process and many more. The last date of this application form is 31-01-2017. So check over all information by the help of this page and participated in this process.
Assam Forest Guard Department Jobs Notification 2017
|Department Name||Department of Environment & Forests, Assam|
|Job Type||State Govt. Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Forest Guard, Junior Assistant & Other Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||710|
|Starting Date To Apply||Started|
|Closing Date To Submit Application Form||31-01-2017|
Assam Forest Department Recruitment Post Wise Details
|Junior Assistant (Divisional Level)||84|
|Jr. Assistant (Directorate Level)||67|
|Draftsman (GIS Expert)||07|
|Surveyor (GIS Analysts)||25|
Assam Forest Guard & Others Jobs 2017 Eligibility
Junior Assistant: Candidate must complete Graduate and must have a diploma of 06 Months in Computer Application.
Forest Guard: Needed the Higher Secondary and must pass the physical standard test.
Draftsman (GIS Expert): Candidate must pass Post Graduate Degree in Geo-Science/Geo-Informatics /MCA and should have 04 years working experience in GIS domain.
Surveyor (GIS Analysts): Candidates qualification is Graduate in Science/ Geography/Remote Sensing/Computer Science / Geo-Informatics/Geology /Environmental Science and should have 2 years experience working in GIS concerned Server and Desktop.
Carpenter & Electric Mystery: H.S.L.C pass and must be a Trade Certificate/License Holder
Age Criteria: The age limit is 18 to 38 years as on 01-01-2016.
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- Ex-Serviceman (EXSM): 2 years
Post wise salary detail will mention below.
- Junior Assistant (Divisional Level): Rs.5200-20200/- (Grade Pay Rs.2200/-)
- Junior Assistant (Directorate Level): Rs.5200-20200/- (Grade Pay Rs.2400/-)
- Forest Guard: Rs.5200-20200/- (Grade Pay Rs.2200/-)
- Draftsman (GIS Expert): Rs.5200-20200/- (Grade Pay Rs.2700/-)
- Surveyor (GIS Analysts): Rs.5200-20200/- (Grade Pay Rs.2400/-)
- Carpenter: Rs.5200-20200/- (Grade Pay Rs.2100/-)
- Electric Mistry: Rs.4560-15000/- (Grade Pay Rs.1800/-)
Candidate’s selection will be complete through Written Exam, Physical Standard Test, Document Verification and Interview.
- General Applicants: 250/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Applicants: 150/-
Step to fill Assam Forest Department Jobs Form 2017
- Candidate needs to find the official web portal link.
- Simply read entire rules and directions before applying.
- If you are satisfied with eligibility criteria then press on apply online option.
- Press on submit option as soon as you fill the application form.
- Simply spare it or take a print of it.
- Upload all required documents to prove your education, cast, residence etc.
- Then tap on submit button.
- Finally take hard copy of this for future uses.
Send Envelope To Postal Address:
Principal Chief Conservator of Forests and Head of Forest Force,
Assam, Aranya Bhawan,
Panjabari, Guwahati –781037.
Initial Date to Apply Online: Started
Last Date to Submit Application Fee: 31 January 2017