Assam CEE 2016 Application Form
Assam State Council Board conducts the Common Entrance Exam; now the Assam Dibrugarh University is going to issue the Assam CEET 2016 Application form for the students. Check the details of Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria 2016 status and check its eligibility criteria.
Those students who want to take admission in Dibrugarh University they have to crack the Assam entrance exam to get admission in Engineering, MBBS and BDS courses. Interested and eligible applicants may fill the Assam CEE 2016 Application Form before the last date.
|Name of the Organization||Dibrugarh University|
|Name of the Exam||Assam CEE 2016|
|Information About||Application form Sataus|
|Exam date||Last week of May 2016|
Assam CEE 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The applicants should be passed the 12th standard and for the general category should have the 50% marks in PCMB subjects. For the SC/ST category applicants should have the 40% marks.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure is based on the Marks scored by the students in Assam CEE 2016. After that student’s will be call for the counseling.
- For the MBBS/BDS Course application fees is Rs 1,040/-
- For the Engineering Course application fees is Rs 1,040/-
- For Both the Engineering and MBBS / BDS course application fees is Rs. 1,240/-
How to apply
- The students firstly visit the Official Website which is www.ceemedu.org
- Fill the Complete application form without any mistakes.
- Submit the Application Fee through online/ offline mode.
- Save the Assam CEE Application Form for the future use.
- Not all the Dates are yet conformed there are expected dates.
- Starting date of apply application form is 1st week of April 2016
- Closing date for Submission the application form is on last week of April 2016
- Issuing the Assam CEE 2016 Admit Card is on 2nd week of May 2016.
Visit the official websites of the Organization.