Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship 2017
The Directorate of Higher & Technical Education has made an announcement on their official website regarding Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship 2017, the candidates who are eligible for this scholarship should apply by filling the application form before the last date.
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Form 2017
The government provides an amount of money the students who want to study but don’t have enough resources, these students may fill Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Form 2017 the applicants who study in 10th, 12th, graduate course and post graduate course and belongs to SC/ST/OBC and whose parents income is below 2 lacks per year may apply for the scholarship.
|Organization Name||Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Arunachal Pradesh|
|Name of Scholarship||NEC Stipend|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Updated|
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the scheme applicants should complete all the papers and confirm if they are eligible or not. Only aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria should apply because the applications from the ineligible candidates shall be rejected. All the information is given as follow and its student’s responsibility to read the official notification and keep visiting the authorized website to be double sure.
- The candidates who belong to SC category and are full time employed shall not eligible to get the scholarship.
- The scholarship will be given to the students who belong to SC/ST/OBC/BC category and are the permanent resistant of Arunachal Pradesh State.
- To award with scholarship, an aspirant should not have an attendance less than 75 %.
- The applicants who study through correspondence or distance education is not eligible.
- The selection of the aspirants will be based on the merit list and reservation.
- The Scholarship will not be given for internship and practical training.
- The students who are perusing dual courses that are degree with post graduation course will be eligible to get stipend only for degree level only.
- The applicants who have diploma will get a scholarship for diploma not for the degree.
How to Fill Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Form 2017
- First of all, students have to go to the official website which is www.apdhte.nic.in, direct links are also given at the bottom of this web page for the help of applicants.
- On the top menu bar, you will find an option named as Stipend on the home page, click on it.
- Then a page will be open on the screen, search and click on the notification of Stipend and Book Grant and read all the information and instructions carefully.
- Download the application form and fill all the information which is asked to be filled and paste a recent passport sized photograph in it.
- Recheck the application form and send it to the authorities with the required documents before the last date of receipt the application form.
Documents to be attached with the application form is given as follow, aspirants are advised to keep visiting the official website to have full information.
- Attested copy of caste certificate
- Income certificate of Parents/Guardians.
- Fee details provided by the university/institutes
- Recent passport sized photograph
- Photocopies of mark sheets of the last examination, mark sheets should be self-attested.
- Affiliation related certificate of the institute.
- Identity card/ admission receipt of a current academic session.
Links to Follow: