APSC Recruitment 2017
We are back with happy news for whole aspirants who searching government job in Assam State. The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has published APSC Recruitment 2017 notification for the recruitment of APSC 353 Assistant Professor (Technical), Assistant Professor (Non Technical), Librarian, Lecturer (Technical), Lecturer (Non-Technical) & Senior Instructor posts at the Assam state polytechnic college, and engineering college under the high education and technical department. Interested individuals may apply by the offline mode for APSC Assistant Professor, Lecturer & Other Vacancies before the last date 27th June 2017.
Interested candidates should utilize this golden opportunity to apply in APSC Assistant Professor Recruitment. The Assam Public Service Commission need to fill vacant posts of APSC Lecturer & Other Vacancies by the educated applicants who has complete graduation, B.E., B.tech, M.tech in relevant Engineering with first division with the age between 21 to 43 years. So candidates if you are interested and also fit for this APSC Recruitment 2017 then you should apply before the last date as we mention in above passage. Well, if you want to grab more information regarding APSC Job Recruitment then keep scrolling the page.
APSC Assistant Professor, Lecturer & Other Vacancies Basic Details
- Name of department: Assam Public Service Commission.
- A total number of posts: 353 vacancies.
- Location of job: Assam state.
- Application mode: Offline.
- Name of post: Assistant Professor, Lecturer & Other.
- Official website: apsc.nic.in
Important Date That Candidate Have to Remember
- Starting date of application: 25th May 2017.
- Closing date to submit application form: 27th June 2017.
APSC 353 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor (Technical): 66 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Non-Technical): 15 Posts
- Librarian in Engg. Colleges of Assam: 01 Post
- Lecturer (Technical): 113 Posts
- Lecturer (Non-Technical): 86 Posts
- Librarian in Polytechnics of Assam: 11 Posts
- Senior Instructor: 61 Posts
Eligible criteria for APSC Assistant Professor Recruitment
If you are interested in doing work with APSC Assistant Professor Recruitment then you must know the whole eligibilities that department needs.
The individual should have passed Graduation Degree from B.E. or B. Tech and M.E. or M. Tech. in relevant Engineering with First division or equivalent and for assistant professor non technical in B.E. , B. Tech. or M.E. or M. Tech with Good Academic record with at least 55% of marks from any recognized university or board.
The minimum age of the applicant is 21 year or maximum 43 years as on 1st Fab 2017. Age relaxation will be applicable as on rules or norm of the department.
There is no application to apply in APSC Recruitment job.
Selection of individuals will be based on the written examination and personal interview.
Shortlisted applicant will get the salary as mention below:-
- For the post of Lecturer: 15600 to 39100 with the grade pay amount 6000 rupees per month.
- For assistant professor: 15,600 to 39,100 rupees with grade pay rupees 5,400 as per month.
How to apply for APSC Recruitment 2017
- First of all, you should go to the official website and download the application form of APSC Recruitment.
- Now fill the form carefully with your personal details.
- Attached your asking documents like marks sheet experience certificate with passport size photograph.
- And send it to the postal address.
Deputy Secretary Assam Public Service Commission Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22