APGVB Bank Recruitment 2015
APGVB Bank Recruitment 2015 notification has issued by the Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank to hire the capable job searchers for the 547 Officer/Assistant Posts.
Those job finders who are enthusiastic to grow their career in Banking Sector, they must apply online on or before the last date which is 4th February 2015.
Here we offered you the entire info about the APGVB Bank Recruitment 2015 advertisement through this page of totalgovtjob.com, after getting this candidate can apply easily.
APGVB Bank 547 Officer/Assistant Recruitment 2015
Organization: Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank
Post Name: Office Assistant / Officer Scale-III-II-I
Name of the Post and Vacancies Details:
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||248|
Entire info about APGVB Bank Recruitment 2015
Eligibility Criteria with education Details:
- Aspirants who have passed out in RRBs CWE-II examination conducted by IBPS in September / October 2014 are eligible to apply.
- Job hunters also must have studied Telugu language as one of the subject in 10th standard and possessed a Graduation degree in any discipline.
On the basis of the applicant’s performance in RRBs Common Written Examination (CWE- -III) and interview, they will be selected for these positions.
|Post Name||Pay Scale Details|
|For Officer Scale III||Rs. 25700-31500/-|
|For Officers scale II||Rs. 19400-28100/-|
|For Officers scale I||Rs. 14500-25700/-|
|Office Assistants||Rs. 7200-19300/-|
How to apply instructions:
- Job seekers can apply through the official website that is apgvbank.in
- You must have to fill the complete application form and upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Printed application form along with required documents must be ready for submission at the time of Interview.
Last date for applying online: 4th February 2015
Link to check:
Check the official notice to know more.