AP SET Notification 2016
The AP SET Notification 2016 is now released via online. Interested aspirants can AP SET Online Registration 2016 their name for the State Eligibility Test. Applicants may Apply Online for AP State Eligibility Test 2016.
The Andhra University is going to conduct the AP SET 2016 by the Osmania University. Candidates can apply for the Andhra Pradesh and State Eligibility Test by filing applications. The Candidates who have wish to apply APSET or APSLET 2016 they firstly need to check AP SET Notification 2016.
Candidates can apply through AP SET Online Registration 2016 after official notification as per schedule and the detailed notification will be announced on 22nd June 2016 with Details of Online Registration Schedule and the Service end dates. Interested Candidates Can applies APSET 2016 bellows listed fee and details.
Name of the University: Osmania University
Examination Name: Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test
Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test Application 2016
Every Year, the Osmania University conducted the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test. This test is for providing admission into the various courses. AP SET Notification 2016has been revealed as APSET to conduct this year 2016. This examination will be held in the month of September 2016.
Interested and eligible aspirants who wish to apply in this test can apply before the last date of apply. To check the last date, applicants are advised to read our article. Osmania University conducts APSET Exam every year to recruit qualified applicants in different Colleges.
AP SLET Eligibility Criteria 2016
Candidates should have Master’s Degree from University Grants Commission (UGC) recognized University with at least 55% marks.
- Contestants, who are in the final year of their Master Degree they also can apply for this examination.
Aspirants who want to fill AP SET Online Application must have to pay the fee through bank Challan form that can be downloaded from official website. Application Charges are given as follow:
The selection will be done on the basis of the performance and scores of the candidates in Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test.
How to Fill Andhra Pradesh SET Online Registration Form?
- All interested contenders firstly need to visit the APSET website that is www.apset.org.
- Now you will get the “Apply Online” link on the left-hand side on the home page.
- Read important instructions carefully.
- Select the “Register” option given on the same page.
- Fill the registration form according to the prescribed format and directions.
- Upload the passport size photograph and make the payment of requisite fee.
- Provide valid email-Id and note down the email-Id and password.
- Then successfully submit the Form by pressing “Submit” option.
- Take a print out of the form for future use.
|Starting date of online registration||5th July 2016|
|Closing date of online registration||26th July 2016|
|Online registration with late fee with R.s. 100/-||27th July 2016 to 31st July 2016|
|Online registration with late fee with R.s. 200/-||1st August 2016 to 5th August 2016|
|Last date to submit a hard copy of application form||10th August 2016.|
|Exam date||22nd September 2016|
Check more details through official website