AP Postal Circle Admit Card 2017
We have great news for all candidates who had to apply for AP Postal Circle Recruitment before the last date 19th April 2017 for 1126 GDS posts. The Andhra Pradesh Postal Department will ready to publish the AP Postal Circle Admit Card 2017 soon via online mode. Individuals who have applied for this job; and now search the AP Gramin Dak Sevak Exam Call Letter on the internet, will able to download it before 10 to 15 days of AP GDS Exam.
The AP Postal Circle Admit Card is the very important document for the examination without these applicants doesn’t attend this examination of AP Postal Circle and disqualify from this process. It’s the only proof that candidate has applied for this job recruitment and now he/ she will be valid for attending the examination. It is so easy to download your AP Post Office Hall Ticket you just need to log in to the official portal (the direct link of official website is provided bellow). For further information regarding AP GDS Call Letter kindly stay connected with us.
AP Gramin Dak Sevak Exam Call Letter
- Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Postal Department
- Kind of Job: State Government
- Category: Admit card/ hall ticket.
- Status: Release soon.
- Total Vacancies: 1126 posts.
- Official website: post.in
- The last date to apply online: 19th April 2017.
- Admit card publishing date: very soon.
- AP Gramin Dak Sevak examination date: updating shortly.
AP Post Office Hall Ticket
We are informed to whole candidates who are applying for this job recruitment will download their AP Post Office Hall Ticket as soon as department release it. In the exam call letter, contains some important detail about the examination and applicant which we are showing you at bellow.
- Candidate name.
- Roll no
- Enrollment number
- Time of exam.
- Applicant signature and passport size photograph.
- Exam venue address etc
These details will be used for filling the exam answer sheet formalities. Also, these detail will be check in the every exam on the main gate of examination center. To download your admit card /hall ticket, follow these steps which provide below and collect your AP GDS Admit Card without any problem.
How to download AP Postal Circle Admit Card
- First of all, applicants go through official website which is given bellow.
- Search the admit card desired link and Hit on that link.
- Fill all the required information as required in the empty space.
- Then enter on the submit button
- After some second your admit card will appear on the screen. Check all the details carefully.
- And then take print of it for examination use.