AP Police Syllabus 2016 Constable, Jail Warder
Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board has released a recruitment notification on their official website for the post of Constable and Jail Warder and ready to conduct a written test to shortlist the candidates, on this article we are providing you all the information about AP Police Constable Jail Warder Syllabus 2016, it is required to do serious studies according to the exam pattern, because candidates have to save himself to study unnecessary stuff.
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Declaration of Content||AP Police Constable Syllabus 2016|
|Name of the Post||Constable, Jail Warder|
|Date of the Exam||Update Shortly|
AP Police Constable Model Papers 2016
With the help of previous papers, candidates can get an idea about the examination and difficulty level of test, the papers will be available on the official website, direct links is given at the bottom of this article.
The selection process of the candidate will be based on the following levels
- Written Test (Prelims Exam)
- Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
To appointed for the job applicants have to qualify in all the rounds.
AP Police Constable Jail Warder Exam Pattern 2016
The question paper will be consist of 200 questions and carry 200 marks, the question paper will cover the following subjects
- General Science
- Reasoning and Mental Ability
- History of India, Indian Culture
- Indian National Movement
- Geography, polity, and Economy of India
- Current Events of Nation and International Importance.
Minimum Qualifying Marks of the prelims exam is as under
|Name of the category||Minimum qualifying Marks|
AP Police Constable Jail Warder Syllabus 2016
The exam syllabus for the preliminary exam is given as follow
Syllabus for English
- Fill in the blanks.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
- Spot the error.
Syllabus for Arithmetic
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Ratio & Proportions.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals & Fractions.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple Interest.
- Use of Tables & Graphs.
Syllabus for Reasoning
- Word formation
- Sitting arrangement
- Verbal reasoning of classification
- Number Series
- Statement and Conclusion
- Statement and consumption
- Blood relation
Syllabus for General Science
- Organic synthesis.
- Atomic and Molecular Physics.
- Condensed Matter Physics.
- Quantum Chemistry.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Nuclear and Particle Physics.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
Syllabus for General Awareness
- Banking Awareness
- Sports Current Affairs
- AP History and Affairs.
- AP Police Jail Warder Syllabus for General Knowledge
- About India and it’s neighboring countries.
- Latest Force News
- Indian History
- Current Affairs
- Important Dates
- Capital and currency
- National and international current affairs.
- Countries and Capitals.
- History of India.
- Geography of India.
- Economic issues in India.
- National news (current).
- International issues.
- Scientific observations.
- Indian Culture.
- New inventions.
- Political Science.
Download the syllabus from: www.appolice.gov.in